World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sheamus vs Steen

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sheamus vs Steen Empty
PostSubject: Sheamus vs Steen   Sheamus vs Steen Empty6/9/2012, 3:17 pm

Jerry Lawler- Hello and welcome to Friday Night Smackdown, Im joined by...

Michael Cole- Lawler The people already know my name im 1 and 0 at wrestlemania for christ sake!

Jerry Lawler- Ohh wont you shut up...

Cole- Ohh Friday Night just picked up!

Lawler- Indeed it did, This man has destroyed everyone that has gotten in his path towards Mr Wrestling Kevin Steen.

Cole- He Started his raign last week here on Smackdown verses Big Van Vader in what was a one-sided match for Sheamus

Lawler- Then last week on Raw he was in the Main event against The Game HHH in what seemed to be another one sided Match

Cole- And then 2 night ago on NXT he was entered into a 6-man battle royal, And again he won in dominating fashon

Lawler- If there is anyone that can stop this Big white Monster its his opponent here tonight.

Cole- Thats right its a Pre PPV match up between Sheamus and Kevin Steen

(Crowd go's wild)

As Cole and lawler talked Sheamus made his way to the ring with a mic already in his hand!

Sheamus- Hello my great white Fans and welcome to another great Friday Night Smackdown,
You may be wondering why its such a great Smackdown?!, Well i will tell you,
It is Great because i finaly get to kick Kevin Steens face off!.

But I am here for some other busness tonight involving next week's Smackdown and before you
get all happy it isnt my Title match against Randy Orton (Crowd-BOOOOO)
No wait here me out fella's i want to make next week special and to make tonight's match more
exciting!

So here it is Steen i prepose next week we do a Tag-Team match Me against you!
(Crowd-AHHHHHHH)
Hold on there is a twist and i hope you like it!.
If i win our match tonight not only do i get to pick my tag partner, BUT! I get to pick yours too!!!
And if you win you get the same deal!!!

So fella what'cha say? You Game or you Gonna B**ch Up?

(Open for Kevin Steen Only)
Back to top Go down

Sheamus vs Steen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus vs Steen   Sheamus vs Steen Empty6/9/2012, 5:15 pm

Cole:well looks like we are gonna get a answer,king i have heard storys before this man has beaten people up where they have had so many injurys they have stopped wrestling.Quite honestly King Im scared of this man.

Lawler:Cole i have heard the same storys myself all i know is at survivor series its not gonna be a fight its gonna be a WAR!! I think sheamus has bite a lil more than he can chew.

(Camera pans around looking for steen hits the him with a spotlight eating a box of lucky charms and the title belt around his neck)

Crowd chanting KILL STEEN KILL....KILL STEEN KILL....!!!!

Steen:Hey you piece of dried up dog shit sheamus up here stupid.All i got to say whatever stupid ass lil match you wanna do before the destruction of you and your wrestling career is fine with me.I love the stupid General manger who i have never seen or heard of think this 15 min iron man match is a taste of the pain we are gonna go through at survivor series is so god damn stupid.All you sport entertainers cause none of you are wrestlers.15 min match for you pussys is a war,15 min match for Mr.wrestling is another day at the office.

(Steen eats some more of the lucky charms and feeds them to the crowd)

Steen:Damn these lucky charms are good yummm hehe bet that pisses you i bet you wanna kick my ass?
you really dont need to worry about this warm-up match,You need to worry about survivor series cause once our match is over and you get carried out on a stretcher.

(Breathes real heavy)

Steen:You might wanna think about a new career,so sheamus kiss your ugly ass wife and smack them badass children cause after Survivor Series you wont see them for a long long time unless they vist you grave site... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cole:Im real worried about the well-being of sheamus king this mad-man Steen is a dangerous man i hope our Gm gets control of this man.

Lawler: Cole i dont think we need to worry about D-X ,I think we need to worry about this man here.

Back to top Go down

Sheamus vs Steen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus vs Steen   Sheamus vs Steen Empty6/9/2012, 5:44 pm

The all too familiar sound resonates throughout the arena as Michael Cole rises from his seat and walks his way up the podium to the laptop, which he opens slowly and puts on his reading glasses.

Cole: And... I... Quote... "Steen, last time I talked to you was when I hired you. Yes it was over the phone so you did not see me, but you were very grateful that you got the call to come to the big leagues. But now I see you're walking around with a title that has no meaning in this business. But I have allowed you to wear it and promo with it and act like you are a legitimate champion. But that is no more. At Survivor Series, the match will be for your title, but in a different meaning altogether. If you win, you still won't be put on the champion roster or in the champions' run list, but I'll allow you to keep that little pieve of plasticware around your waist and have your dress up time in where you pretend your a true champion. But if Sheamus wins, a the pyrotechnic team is doing what JBL did to Cena's spinner US title, blowing it up. And we all know that in wCw we love blowing shit up and out of proportion. Now another thing... 15 iron man match is a cake walk for you? You think Survivor Series will be easy? Well I have news for you, you're no longer having a Last Man Standing match. No, it is now a THREE STAGES OF HELL MATCH, consisting of an Extreme Rules match, Hell in the Cell, and finally a 1 hour Iron Man match. Have a nice night.
Back to top Go down

Sheamus vs Steen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus vs Steen   Sheamus vs Steen Empty6/9/2012, 6:30 pm

Well , DAMN !!!

Glad I'm not in this match. lol
Back to top Go down

Sheamus vs Steen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus vs Steen   Sheamus vs Steen Empty6/9/2012, 8:41 pm

Well this suckes but the GM has spoken, Sure sucks to be kevin steen HAHAHA
Back to top Go down

Sheamus vs Steen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus vs Steen   Sheamus vs Steen Empty6/11/2012, 7:30 am

I don't know who is more of a bitch sheamus for crying about wrestling in this type of match or the GM for crying cause Jim cornette would not let him have acknowledge me as Ring of Honor Chamption. See what the stupid GM doesn't wanna tell you he had this brilliant idea that he " bought out Ring of Honor "Which is a complete lie the cock sucker was blowing up my phone begging please I need you here in WCW. Well unlike your bitch ass i will tell you what plan on doing, When I kill sheamus at survivor series, I will get a title match with your so called world champion and when I beat him I will take this company hostage and mold to a pro wrestling company not the sports entertainment Crap!!Anonymous. GM I'm fixing to be your worst Nightmare.Just Remember Sheamus's Blood is on your hand!!!!!HAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down

Sheamus vs Steen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus vs Steen   Sheamus vs Steen Empty6/11/2012, 6:41 pm

Ummm... What??

I can't tell if you're being serious of promoing...
Back to top Go down

Sheamus vs Steen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus vs Steen   Sheamus vs Steen Empty6/11/2012, 8:46 pm

Damn I'm good its apart of the promo
Back to top Go down

Sheamus vs Steen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus vs Steen   Sheamus vs Steen Empty6/11/2012, 9:01 pm

No I couldn't tell because it wasn't in a promo structure. It looked like you were just talking. Doesn't mean it's not good but it wasn't like

To that, Steen grabs a mic and says" BLAH BLAH BLAH"
Back to top Go down

Sheamus vs Steen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus vs Steen   Sheamus vs Steen Empty6/11/2012, 9:24 pm

Sry Sad
Back to top Go down

Sheamus vs Steen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus vs Steen   Sheamus vs Steen Empty6/14/2012, 10:32 pm

{{{OFFICIAL GRADES}}}

Sheamus- Very solid promo writing. A little short but a promo doesn't always need to be a book. The lack of color coding made blur together a little. 4 sp, sir

Kevin Steen- You make it really hard to tell when you are in character or not. The formatting is awful. Color coding, spacing and pacing, Describe the scene for us. Don't just rant like a ten year old. I know you can do better. 2 sp, sir

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sheamus vs Steen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus vs Steen   Sheamus vs Steen Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheamus vs Steen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: