World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raw card for June 11th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Raw card for June 11th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Raw card for June 11th, 2012   Raw card for June 11th, 2012 Empty6/11/2012, 10:56 pm

Guys this weekend was a long one and I'm still feeling the effects of it, I will most likely develop the stories tomorrow but I have the matchups ready. I apologize guys. I feel like I'm letting you down.

Storylines added by Jayrow75(The Game)

Richmond, Virginia
June 24th is only two weeks away and it's fast approaching as tempers flare with the wCw locker room coming unhinged. Can the GM keep the entire situation under control? Or will this be the end of the fabled company?

NOTE TO PLAYERS: It is important you add your opponent(s) VIA XBL immediatly after reading this by using our ROSTER section which contains all gamertags of all players. It is your responsibility to set up a match as quickly as possible. You will suffer a loss if you do not attempt to contact your opponent.

Tonight's Dark Match: John Morrison vs Sin Cara
With JoMo just returning from a short suspension, Will the Number One contender be able to hang with this brand new high flyer ? Or will Sin Cara fly high leaving JoMo with jetlag ?

Match 1: Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan
1 v 1 Normal match
DX's resident viper takes on one of the few possibilities for Team wCw at Survivor Series, Daniel Bryan. Will the Viper's venom be enough ? Or will D Bry have Randy screaming YES ?

Match 2: Ryback vs Triple H
1 v 1 No DQ match
The Nuclear Machine of Muscle has been tearing through wCw superstars in recent weeks. This week, he faces The Game in a match that he loves. Will The Cerebral Assassin bring his trusty sledgehammer ? With both these men coming off wins on SMACKdown!, I'm sure the Anonymous GM will be watching this one closesly.

Match 3: Dolph Ziggler vs MVP
1 v 1 Grudge match
Everyone's favorite heel tried to make a big splash in his return to wCw but his spotlight was stolen by the debut of M.V.P. The GM gave them this match to settle their differences.

Match 4: Jeff Hardy and The Rock vs Kevin Steen and The Miz
Normal Tag Team
With Hardy and Rock having been to hell and back and coming out as equals, The Great One asked The Charismatic Enigma to tag with him against The Awesome One and Wrestling's worst nightmare to be evaluated for Team wCw.

Match 5: Undertaker vs Vader
1 v 1 Inferno match
With The Mastodon raging after losing to The game, The Anonymous GM decided to point him straight at the turncoat, The Deadman. Obviously, the GM is still ticked about 'Taker joining Dx. Or maybe the GM is just sadistic.

Match 6: Kane vs Edge vs Sheamus
Triple Threat Normal
The Big Red Machine weaseled his way into the Championship match at Survivor Series, so the GM is giving him a preview of things to come. Will it end with a spear ? Or a kick to the face ? Or maybe, a Chokeslam to hell ?

Main Event: Batista and John Cena vs Booker T and Goldberg
Elimination Tag Table
The Gm really wanted to work over DX tonight, so he forced Batista to work with a man presumably destined to be a leader on Team wCw along with The Rock, The Doctor of Thuganomics, John Cena. Will these two be able to work together long enough to get the win ? Or will Booker and Goldberg take advantage of the dissension and get the win and snap Booker's losing streak ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raw card for June 11th, 2012   Raw card for June 11th, 2012 Empty6/11/2012, 10:57 pm

If anybody was left out I'm sorry :/ tell me and I'll add you
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Raw card for June 11th, 2012   Raw card for June 11th, 2012 Empty6/12/2012, 12:36 am

i hope these stories of yours make sense because this card is all over the place, also jomo was left out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raw card for June 11th, 2012   Raw card for June 11th, 2012 Empty6/12/2012, 3:40 am

Revised card with Storylines now up.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw card for June 11th, 2012   Raw card for June 11th, 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw card for June 11th, 2012
Page 1 of 1