World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The fate of the company....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler

The fate of the company.... Empty
PostSubject: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/29/2012, 8:05 pm

After the 6 man tag match, things erupted. Brock Lesnar is DQ'ed by the 5 count. Cena is tapped out by hell's gate. Triple H takes out Taker. Orton began to curl, Triple H rolls from the ring, runs back in and is hit by and RKO. Orton covers Triple H as Kane makes the rest in piece taunt and the ref counts 1...2...3!

DX IS ON TOP OF THE WORLD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/29/2012, 8:19 pm

Cena didn't play -_-
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/29/2012, 9:01 pm

Cena was there though

Alright. Lag was sooo bad that Jay told us that no matter whtat happened go with it. Lesnar was Dq'ed. Cena was lagged out 3 minutes in.... and everything else went from there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/29/2012, 9:07 pm

I wonder what dx has in mind for the raw card this Monday
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/29/2012, 9:18 pm

Ryback vs Uncle Rick?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/29/2012, 10:56 pm

Seriously who the Fuck is Uncle Rick r u guys talking about Rick"Nature Boy" Flair or Rick( The Pedo Bear)
Back to top Go down
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/30/2012, 3:12 am

probably the worst match in the histrory of the world but some of the stuff was funny to me.

"wtf i didn't hit that"

"what the hell is my guy doing"

"GRAB DAMNIT"

"oh god it's the computer!"

lol just to name a few
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/30/2012, 3:44 am

PDP shut your mouth, inside joke gtfo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/30/2012, 3:51 am

Yeah. Worst Lag Ever. But we made a call to stick it out and I stand by my word.

DX is now in control of RAW until the next Pay Per View.

Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/30/2012, 2:39 pm

Prepare for hell boys....
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/30/2012, 7:33 pm

No championship matches though on raw
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/30/2012, 7:39 pm

WE KNOW! So much for being heels..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/30/2012, 7:41 pm

Lol I'm just saying
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/30/2012, 8:56 pm

I do though. Randy can use his rematch clause
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/30/2012, 9:09 pm

Brock Lesnar wrote:
PDP shut your mouth, inside joke gtfo

I love it how I ask a question and in return I'm told to shut my mouth and get over it
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/30/2012, 9:12 pm

That doesn't mean get over it.... It means get the fuck out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/30/2012, 9:37 pm

Kane wrote:
That doesn't mean get over it.... It means get the fuck out.

Oh that makes a bit more sence?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/30/2012, 10:35 pm

Why does everyone in this E-Fed have to be such dicks all the time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/30/2012, 10:54 pm

Punk I have been asking that question for myself for a while now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/30/2012, 11:03 pm

PDP are you serious? You know why we're asses to you because you say the dumbest shot and you're supposedly 19. Dude saying you wish your sis would be raped is not normal. And of course that JoMo video was fake. You proved just how uneducated you are. Everyone else knew it was there to say that 21's use of the character was over.

Punk- that^
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/30/2012, 11:25 pm

I didn't. I got it after a bit but I thought it was just trolling....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty6/30/2012, 11:38 pm

Brock your right about the comment I said about sister was not right it was extremely fucked up for me to even think of it. In truth even though me and my sister hate each other I would never want that to ever happened to anyone including my family. I not gonna lye I said really stupid stuff in the past and I know I have huge rage problems because of my family imploded when my big brother left. My rage being built up on pretty much picking sides between my mom or my dad, and the fights with my sister just make go overboard to the point where I either punch my wall or just say fuck the world right and tune out. To me it is just easiest out zone out then with the constant bullshit in my life. So there is my issues all wrapped up in a bow enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty7/1/2012, 12:18 am

Why are you being such an ass Brock? Your a damn admin you should hold yourself higher and at this point your acting worse than Kane!

@CM Punk- It's the internet lol everyone's a bad ass on here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty7/1/2012, 12:21 am

MVP is our Hun. Thats why. What he does on a daily basis is equal to or worse than what brockernaut did to meat
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty7/1/2012, 12:47 am

? BULLSHIT! MVP isnt close to Brock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The fate of the company....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next