World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And DX has done it....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler

And DX has done it.... Empty
PostSubject: And DX has done it....   And DX has done it.... Empty6/29/2012, 9:18 pm

As the ref finishes the count with a 1...2...3 The crowd erupts in boos. The theme which has been hated by the world hits with two of the 4 men in the ring.

-Cole-
Yes!

-King-
NO!!!!!

The lights turn green for only a moment as Kane and Randy Orton stands in the ring, before the lights go out.

The crowd boos do not dimish at all as the Undertaker comes heading down the ramp once again to celebrate with his team. As he reaches the ring he turns, heads to the steps and walks up them. As he reaches the top he raises his arms and the lights turn on. Taker joins in the ring as his music dims out and he calls for a mic.

-Undertaker-
And the guillotine comes crashing down on the necks of WcW's last hope. With the world around you erupting in flame, what shall they do now in the locker room? Nothing. They will do nothing because they are exactly that.... Nothing! Even though the real team backed out and the "badder" group of individuals were brought out, we still overcame it. No loss tonight mattered because now, we are on top of the world.

Taker hands off the mic to "The Viper" and walks to a corner as Orton speaks.

-Randy Orton-
.... I lost..... This matters none now. We have done what was unthought of.... We beat team WcW..... Now I have a new goal.... Even though my good friend here has fallen short (Shoots a glance to Kane) Which is fine.... I will not. My new goal if I lose to Brock Lesnar... is the world title...

Orton gives the mic back and returns to the side of the ring with Kane as Taker closes the speech out.

-Undertaker-
First off. With our new rein. We will be wipping away the pitiful last memories of the last leader of DX.... From here on out, DX will no longer be feared... The Ministry of Darkness will be. We are hereby named the Ministy of Darkness. I also made sure that now.... We run Monday Night Raw! LEt the rein begin. With these final words. Kane heads to the middle of the ring raising his arms with Taker kneeling in front of him with his eyes rolled up and toungue out. Kanes slams down his arms and Orton shoots his out with the pyro. The new theme plays as the camera goes to darkness.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And DX has done it....   And DX has done it.... Empty6/29/2012, 10:09 pm

Ah sucky ducky you guys finally change ya name lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: And DX has done it....   And DX has done it.... Empty6/29/2012, 10:18 pm

Got tired of the whole "Well that doesn't fit. you should be this, or this, or this... We picked a badass thing that workd ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And DX has done it....   And DX has done it.... Empty6/29/2012, 10:21 pm

We was telling you guys to be the ministry of darkness for the longest tho lol. Ever since taker came in the to the group Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: And DX has done it....   And DX has done it.... Empty6/29/2012, 10:53 pm

Yeah. Hopefully now you guys will shush. -.- Plus the Ministry has a kick ass theme!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And DX has done it....   And DX has done it.... Empty6/30/2012, 3:59 am

I like. I like. Good move. I approve 100 %

Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: And DX has done it....   And DX has done it.... Empty6/30/2012, 2:37 pm

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And DX has done it....   And DX has done it.... Empty

Back to top Go down

And DX has done it....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: