World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where was The Rock ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Where was The Rock ? Empty
PostSubject: Where was The Rock ?   Where was The Rock ? Empty7/2/2012, 3:58 am

*The wCw audience sits in wonderment... No one either boo's nor cheers... Just sits there... As The Rock with a shamed and extremely pissed off look... comes out from the curtain*

*The Rock slowly makes his way down the ramp and into the ring*

Where was The Rock ? The-Rock-290x290

King: Im very curious and anxious to see what The Rock has to say about his actions toward Survivor Series... I think our audience does to! Listen they are dead silent

Cole: He shouldn't be out HERE!!! He LEFT his people and LEFT all of us!!!

The Rock: The Rock... is not happy... The Rock... is embarrassed... Do you want to know why

*The fans stay silent as The Rock begins to pace with anger*

The Rock: Because of people like John Cena, Triple H, and even the people at the corporate offices of wCw coming out and saying that... The Rock... Out of ALL people The ROCK... Has left his wCw fans and the The Rock has turned his back on all of the people he loves...

The Rock: THE ROCK LIVES... BREATHES... AND WOULD DIE FOR HIS PEOPLE!!! AND I WOULD NEVER LEAVE ANY LAST ONE OF YOU!

*The crowd begin to cheer emphaticly*

The Rock: Let The Rock show you the real reason why he was not in the ring with his people...

*The Rock points toward the titantron*

The Rock: The Rock was attacked on his way out toward the ring to fight for his people... The video does not show who attacked The Rock... But... The Rock saw... O yes... The Rock say who attacked him... It was none other than Kane... The Big... Red... Scared Jabroni that injured me before our big match... The Rock was not allowed to participate due to Kane's actions... If you video would have continued then you would have saw... Brock Lesnar... The Rock's very good friend come up to check on The Rock... That is when The Rock knew he could not be in the match so he told Brock Lesnar to take The Rock's spot...

*The wCw Audience cheers for Brock Lesnar*

Where was The Rock ? The_Rock_is_Back_BlazoMania_original

The Rock: THAT is why The Rock was not at Survivor Series... That is the proof that the Ministry of Darkness is scared of The Rock... This is why all of those people are running around talk about The Rock behind his own back... So if people want to keep coming out and saying that The Rock is not here... That The Rock ditched his people... Then there is a open and reserved room for you... And The Rock will check you in personally... RIGHT into... THE SMACKDOWN HOTEL!!! IF YOU SMEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK....IS.... COOKING!!!

*The Rock then drops the mic and goes over to the corner with the people cheering him*

*The Rock feels a little pain in his legs but goes down the rope and goes around the ring talking to his people... then begins to make his way up the ramp and into the back*

Jerry: See Cole The Rock just proved that he has not left his people and that he will forever be the People's Champ!!!

Cole: Stop drulling King your gunna get it all over our table!!!

King: O shut your mouth cole...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where was The Rock ?   Where was The Rock ? Empty7/7/2012, 2:40 am

Am I going to get a grade for this O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where was The Rock ?   Where was The Rock ? Empty7/7/2012, 2:58 am

I'll answer that question with another, have you done your matches?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where was The Rock ?   Where was The Rock ? Empty7/8/2012, 10:38 pm

***OFFICIAL GRADE***

Very well written promo and good use of videos and pictures. Unlike some former graders I'm not big on them but they do boost your grade higher. But that's besides the point, I award you sir a 5sp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where was The Rock ?   Where was The Rock ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where was The Rock ?
Page 1 of 1