World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrival........

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Arrival........ Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival........   The Arrival........ Empty7/7/2012, 6:34 pm

The SMACKdown! opening intro and pyros are still fading as the lights dim and the titantron lights up.....

The video plays for a full 30 seconds before an impressive group walks out cockily onto the stage. The group is Triple H , Shawn Michaels , Kevin Nash , and CM Punk. Hunter is holding a mic and begins to speak at the 1 minute 20 second mark.

Triple H - CUT THE MUSIC !! You know who we are. You know why we're here. wCw opened the door and let the wolves in. -Crowd cheers-- Big man made a point on Monday. And he was right. When you're in trouble , you turn to your friends. You turn to The Kliq. It looks like my friends are right here. Game On.

The Cerebral Assassin drops the mic to the stage floor and The Kliq exits to the backstage area.

The Kliq is walking through the backstage area when they come across Eric Bischoff and Ryback. The Kliq attacks them ferociously , focusing on Ryback. Kevin Nash breaks off and chases Bischoff as he tries to run. Triple H , HBK , and Punk continue their assault on The Nuclear Machine of Muscle. Meanwhile , Eric Bischoff is trying to keep away from Nash by hiding behind a storage trailer. He is moving left and right in counteraction to Nash on the other side. Nash is then joined by HBK , and CM Punk who proceed to surround Bischoff.

Bischoff - You can't do this to me. I'm Eric Bischoff ! RYBACK !! HELP ME !!!

Nash - Your done here. It's our time now.

The three members of The Kliq reach Bischoff and begin punching and kicking him. We see Triple H coming down the hall to join them. It appears they are done with Bischoff who has been left unconcious on the floor. Ryback is back up and is about to hit The Game from behind ...........

No. Someone grabs Ryback's shoulder from just out of view. As Ryback turns , he is laid out with one punch. He is out cold. The camera cuts back to Triple H , now joined by Nash , Punk , and The Heartbreak Kid. Triple H is holding up the 'Kliq' callsign with his hand. As are the others.

Out of the shadows steps John Cena. He does his U Can't See Me taunt while speaking the words aloud. He turns to look at the others and hols up the 'Kliq' callsign while saying......

Cena - For Life.

The camera fades out.

{{PROMO CLOSED}}

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival........   The Arrival........ Empty7/7/2012, 6:54 pm

*squeeeeeeee*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival........   The Arrival........ Empty7/8/2012, 10:45 pm

Beautifully done promo that I wish I could award more than a 5 for. But since that is the limit and you have already received that grade, there is nothing I can do. Still loved it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival........   The Arrival........ Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: