World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wCw gets Hardcore

Go down 
AuthorMessage

wCw gets Hardcore Empty
PostSubject: wCw gets Hardcore   wCw gets Hardcore Empty7/9/2012, 1:45 am

(All is quiet in the wCw arena until a familier theme lights up the Titan-tron.)

(the crowd is going crazy as Mick Foley appears on stage and performs his signature Bang! Bang! hand signs as he gets into the ring holding a steel chair.)

Foley: Cut the music! Now as you may know I was here for a short time in wCw but left because I was offered better in Japan....

(the crowd starts Booing)

Foley: Settle down, settle down! I was offered better but instead of getting better, all I got was a load of BULLS***!! So here I am back in wCw! And from now on wCw will be more hardcore than it was SINCE I LEFT!!

(The crowd starts to cheer for Mick Foleys Return.)

Foley: I would like to start off tonight with an interview....

(The crowd looks puzzled)

Foley: I will now make the impossible, possible.....I'm going to interview Cactus Jack! So Cactus, What do you think of my Return to wCw?

Cactus: Your return? Don't you mean MY Return? Since it was ME THAT LOST THE EAR IN GERMANY!!! IT WAS ME THAT WRESTLED IN A....piss-ant PAWN shop in ECW! It wasn't you Mick it was ME!!

Foley: Whoa there buddy dont get all angry at me...

Cactus: I WILL BE ANGRY AT YOU!!! Since you take all the credit that I DID!! Look at what I did that you took credit for in WWE

(Foley/Cactus points to the Titan-tron.)

Cactus: I pile drove HHH through a Table! NOT YOU!!!

Cactus: your most likely going to take credit for beating Matt Hardy in a pool of his own blood too...you selfish son of a b****

(Foley starts punching himself in the face only to be stopped by.....)

[to be continued by Matt Hardy only.]
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

wCw gets Hardcore Empty
PostSubject: Matt Hardy is the EXTREME ENIGMA!   wCw gets Hardcore Empty7/9/2012, 4:59 pm

The camera cuts to Hardy staring at Foley, laughing at Foley's "CACTUS JACK" fight,beating himself up,then speaks.

Hardy:Foley,wait for your beating inside the ring,because the EXTREME ENIGMA is gonna give you an extreme beating!

Raw cuts from commercial back to Hardy and Foleys Match.

Cole:We are back live on Monday Night Raw with this Hardy vs Foley match really heating up!

Matt Hardy and Mick Foley are going at it back and forth go the punches,the crowd is cheering for both ends "Hardy" "Foley" chants are filling the arena!

Lawler:This match has been back and forth the whole time!

Cole:Weapons are everywhere battered and broken in two,these men have put it all on the line tonight!

Foley goes for a low blow and connects and sets Hardy up for a Butterfly DDT and does a taunt and..........Matt Hardy reverses it and hits a Twist Of Fate!

Lalwer:WHAT!

Cole:Out of nowhere A TWIST OF FATE!!

Hardy and Foley are down and Hardy crawls for the pin..............1..........2.............3!!

Cole:Hardy has done it,he has defeated the hardcore icon Mick Foley!

Matt Hardy slowly gets up beaten and battered and starts the chant "EXTREME" over and over then picks up a mic.

Hardy:Hows that for extreme!

Hardy laughs as the crowd chants YES! YES! YES! YES!

Hardy:That was one hell of a match wasnt it!

The crowd again chants YES!

Hardy:I told all of you i was bringing back Extreme soon,and i kept my promise,now,things are gonna be way different when the U.S Title that i will soon capture becomes the Extremist Title!

The crowd chants and cheers Extremist! EXTREMIST! EXTREMIST!

Lawler:No dought,that match was EXTREME!

Cole:Both men gave it their best,Hardy just gave a little bit more,he definately is an EXTREMIST.

Hardy:I now crown my self the EXTREME ENIGMA,seeing as i am the most extreme!

Foley at this point is slowly getting up and Hardy turns and looks at him,Hardy stands for a moment and then speaks

Hardy:Foley,you definately are Extreme you gave me one hell of a match.

Hardy then extends his hand and the crowd begins to chant "TEAM EXTREME" TEAM EXTREME" as Foley stands there

Hardy:I would like to shake your hand in respect,one EXTREMIST to another.

Hardy leaves his hand out and waits.......

Only Foley may reply
Back to top Go down

wCw gets Hardcore Empty
PostSubject: Re: wCw gets Hardcore   wCw gets Hardcore Empty7/9/2012, 5:09 pm

(As Foley is still trying to gather his senses from that brutal chair shot to the head he notices Matt Hardy has his hand open, Foley calls for a mic.)

Foley: I may be insane, but even I know when I've had a great match, and a match like this was one of my best matches in my long and very painful career....not better than that 1997 HIAC match with Taker but more or less a great match no doubt. I have to give it to you tho you put up a hell of a fight and for that i thank you....

(Mick Foley shakes Matt Hardys hand and says a few more things.)

Foley: If you ever want to start a team with anyone I'm there for you to call because of this great match i think you and i would be the Extremists!

[open for Hardy]
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

wCw gets Hardcore Empty
PostSubject: Re: wCw gets Hardcore   wCw gets Hardcore Empty7/9/2012, 5:12 pm

Hardy just smiles as the crowd chants TEAM EXTREME over and over again

Hardy:Im up for a team,but are you?

Hardy just waits for foleys answer.....

Only to be responded by Mick Foley
Back to top Go down

wCw gets Hardcore Empty
PostSubject: Re: wCw gets Hardcore   wCw gets Hardcore Empty7/9/2012, 5:21 pm

(Foley thinks about if for a while but then makes his decision.)

Foley: Lets begin a time of Hardcore wrestling, a time of barbed wire, a time of chairshots, a time of thumbtacks, a time of trash cans, lets begin the time of The Extremists!

(Mick Foleys Theme starts playing throughout the arena.)

(Mick Foley and Matt Hardy are leaving the arena, beaten, battered, bloody, but still walking....)

[promo closed]
Back to top Go down

wCw gets Hardcore Empty
PostSubject: Re: wCw gets Hardcore   wCw gets Hardcore Empty7/15/2012, 12:19 pm

I know you said it was closed but my belt was brought into this so.......

As Foley and Hardy Stand in the ring shaking hands the crowd erupts as a theme roars through the arena.

Sheamus walks out with his United States Championship over his shoulder with a mic already in his hand.

wCw gets Hardcore Sheamus_US

Sheamus- Well isnt this nice, Two has'been's never was that good to start with arse's have joined forces to.... What? lose together? You lose i lose kinda deal yeah? You win... theres something wrong with our opponents thing going here. I like it! What about Jeff? will he be part of your band of disapointments? i was sure disapointed when i whooped his arse all around this very ring! And Matt he is the better Hardy!

Matty Boy you dont have the Credentials too Make me a cup off Tea! What give's you the right to bring my belt up and challenge me for it!

Foley- What give's you the right to come out here and...

Sheamus- Hey Hey Foley this dosnt concern you old man now why dont you go back to TNA and Clean up backstage!

Foley puts his mic down.

Sheamus- Next week on Smackdown i prepose we do a match! I will find a tag partner any Member of the roster! against you fella's And we will test how extreme you fella's Are! And Matty Boy if you beat me in this match i will give you a Title shot against me any time you want!

Sheamus- Have a Grand Day!!

Sheamus walks away leaving Foley and Hardy in The ring.

Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

wCw gets Hardcore Empty
PostSubject: Re: wCw gets Hardcore   wCw gets Hardcore Empty7/15/2012, 12:35 pm

Its okay man,we already closed the promo and already had a tag match that we won,but maybe we can have one
Back to top Go down

wCw gets Hardcore Empty
PostSubject: Re: wCw gets Hardcore   wCw gets Hardcore Empty7/15/2012, 11:49 pm

***OFFICIAL GRADE***

Mick - yet again pulling out a promo better than the last (I realize the promos I grade tend to be out of order date wise but hey it works). Anyways another +1 puts you to a 4sp for the promo grade this week, good job.

Hardy - Already have a promo graded of the same quality.

Sheamus - Since your title was brought up I will allow the promo because they did kind of drag you into it. I liked the promo and I'm sorry I didn't read this sooner so that I could schedule the match. 3sp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wCw gets Hardcore Empty
PostSubject: Re: wCw gets Hardcore   wCw gets Hardcore Empty

Back to top Go down

wCw gets Hardcore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: