World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shane O Mac

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shane O Mac Empty
PostSubject: Shane O Mac   Shane O Mac Empty7/9/2012, 5:44 pm

Jerry: OMG Cole can it be!

Crowd: In suspense

the lights suddenly turn off when...

Jerry: OMG its shane
Cole: Shane Mcmahon to WCW?!

Crowd: Shane O Mac Shane O Mac Shane O mac!

Shane O Mac Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9EhLMgiJRQ5nPXzJes9soFssK8rRKhrp4Qm0aQAwoPDFsHXTx

Shane Mcmahon: Im Back Baby! and yes im better than ever. Crowd (chants) Now Now first and for all never refer to me as Vince Mcmcahon spoiled son (WHAT!) I am here to become one thing and one thing only WCW champion! (WHAT!) And when I do that I will also bring back attitude to wrestling (WHAT!) Now let me juat get this off my chest(WHAT!)I dont want anything to do with them creeps at The dark Ministry or the 1990 kilq... But if one of you team dare mess with Shane O Mac than you will feel the rath of me! (WHAT!) (shane stares in the crowd) Dont what me! Also I am the most Hardcore wrestler in this company (WHAT!) I am more hardcore than Mick Foley and Matt Hardy combined (WHAT!) Yes I said combined, Just to prove it check up on the screen (Shane points to the screen) More proof (As you can see no other man except for the spoil boss son would do these extreme things which make me the greatest hardcore wrestler of all time! (Shane starts to do his signatuare on stage)

[b]ANYONE CAN REPLY!
Back to top Go down

Shane O Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane O Mac   Shane O Mac Empty7/15/2012, 11:14 pm

***OFFICIAL GRADE***

Good promo though crowd and commentary additions were lacking, you only gave the commentary team 1-2 lines and the crowd was unclear until I finally realized you added it into Shane's speech. Speaking of the speech, I loved that you added more dialogue for him, with some discrepancies in grammar, but still able to be read. 3sp
Back to top Go down

Shane O Mac
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: