World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crucifix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

The Crucifix Empty
PostSubject: The Crucifix   The Crucifix Empty7/9/2012, 10:46 pm

The music sounds off as Kane and Undertaker pace over the broken Hardy brothers. With the win under their belt, they go to leave but stop before they ext the ring. They both turn at the stirring Hardy boys who rise up from the ground. The rest of the Ministry (Orton and the Druid) come walking down the ramp and quickly run to the otherside of the ring. Orton smiles evily as the duo slide into the ring. The Hardy boys look around at the surrounding horde, slightly afraid but not backing down. Matt and Jeff nod at one another then start the enevittable. Matt swings at Taker, htting him square in the jaw, then Kane, alternating. Jeff swing on the other two, but soon the number game prevails plus energy lack. Jeff is knocked back by the Druid then hit with an RKO. Matt on the other hand, is grabbed by the throat, not by one but two hands and slammed by the Brothers of Destruction to the mat. Orton smiles at the broken bodies evily and looks to Taker who nods slowly. He looks above him, as do the others (Not incluiding the Druid who stared blankly ahead) to a lowering object iminating from the rafters.

The Crucifix Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxpLfsmoARz9p2OOic-TRpboC-04bi0yfRmO6j1SJwgFEz2W_4Tw
(pretend that it's not on fire and above the ring)

As the cross lowers, the lights dim but one purple light on the cross. Orton picks Jeff up as Kane picks Matt up and pushes them against the cross while the druid quickly ties the duo down, back to back. With one on either side and the ropes secure, Undertaker raises his arms and the cross begins to rise. With Orton and Taker laughing at the chaos, the commentators try to stay focused on their job.

-King-
It has been.... Years since this monstrocity of a action was preformed.

-Cole-
Someone get them down! What if they fall! Help them!

As The ministry exit's the ring leaving The Hardy's hanging above the ring The Undertaker stops and looks straight in to the camera

The Crucifix Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmXRJru5aJOm__ThjrjSpMZxoKdYnnwOP7qTTbl_u0ZsY1R1DF0w

"At King of the Ring..... Edge..... You will REST....IN....PEACE!"

With the last word the group exit's to the back leaving the arena left with an uncomfortable feeling as they stare at the helpless Hardy's hanging above the ring.

(Promo Closed, unless you want to take the hardy's down)
Back to top Go down

The Crucifix Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucifix   The Crucifix Empty7/15/2012, 11:20 pm

***OFFICIAL GRADE***

No one came to get the Hardy's down sadly, so paramedics got them lol

Anyways to the grading, I loved the promo even though I don't think you talked to the Hardy's before the promo (neither did Nash to Orton which i apologize). But the promo was awesome and the not so many words from Taker worked this time. For once, you have earned a 5sp due to sticking to the character of Taker and the team so well.
Back to top Go down
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

The Crucifix Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucifix   The Crucifix Empty7/16/2012, 12:37 am

I read what you posted about me on Kane's post and since it's still locked let me explain my "he doesn't talk much". Just because we're doing the ministry stable doesn't mean that's the taker i'm using.... I'm going for a two thousands taker that really didn't talk for weeks but talked threw his actions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Crucifix Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucifix   The Crucifix Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crucifix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: