World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Messin with the MAN!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Messin with the MAN! Empty
PostSubject: Messin with the MAN!   Messin with the MAN! Empty7/12/2012, 4:21 am

Cole: This King of the Ring tournament has been awesome!

King: I completely agree with you Cole

Cole: Well, I was in the back earlier and I heard that tonight... There is a HUGE suprise that is going to change things in this company!

King: What! What't that ?

Cole: Well I heard that...

*The Rock comes out dressed in a fancy shirt and wearing sharp looking glasses*
*The Rock is smiling and coming down the ramp shaking peoples hands*
*The Rock then makes his way into the ring and grabs a microphone*

The Rock: FINALLY THE ROCK !!! HAS COME BACK !!! TO KICK SOME CANDY ASS!!!

*The crowd begins to cheer loudly*

The Rock: The Rock is exited... The Rock has electricity running through his bones more than usually... because tonight... TONIGHT The Rock makes a big change... TONIGHT !!! The Rock... goes back to Hollywood BABY!!

*The Rock does his cocky smile after saying the word "BABY"*
*The wCw audience sits there wondering to cheer or boo the new Rock*

The Rock: Do not get The Rock wrong... He will always be there for his people... But now... Now The Rock will not look like the ugly fat people in the back... The Rock will show PRIDE in wearing his 500$ shirts.. and his top of the line 400$ glasses

*The Rock shows a cocky smile once again while the crowd begins to slowly start to cheer again*

The Rock: Now... With the new and improved Rock... The Rock has a new and improved entrance... Now as a special treat would my PEOPLE like to hear... The Rock's new theme song

*The people start to chant Rocky Rocky Rocky Rocky!!!*
*The Rock points up to the titantron as it begins to play*

*When the Lesnar music begins to play. Brock Lesnar comes out from the back with his sweatpants and a T-Shirt saying "Here Comes The Boot's 2 Ass's" with a logo and under the logo is says " Rock and Brock Connection "*
*Lesnar does his Jumpercises at the top of the ramp then comes down the ramp talking to the crowd*
*Lesnar then jumps up into the ring and gets a microphone*
*Lesnar opens his mouth about to say something!*

Lesnar:.....

*Lesnar then stops and looks over to The Rock*

Lesnar: Wait I came out at the right time right??

*The Rock smiles and looks over and tells Brock Yes*
*Lesnar raises his hand into the air quickly*

Lesnar: NAILED IT!!!

The Rock: Lets tell them why us two great competitors are out here

*The Rock leans over and wispers loudly*

The Rock: You know for those people who are a little special and dont quite get it yet

*Both men look over at the camera and raise their microphones and at the same time they say "M.V.P?"*
*The both men laugh along with the rest of the crowd*

Lesnar: We are out here because we are the new... ROCK AND BROCK CONNECTION!!!

*The crowd begins to cheer very loudly for the new tag-team*

The Rock: Hey Lesnar I have a GREAT idea!!!

Lesnar: *gasp* What is it Very Happy

*The Rock leans over and talks to lesnar with no-one hearing it*

The Rock: Camera man Come here!!

*The Camera man enters the ring and The Rock grabs the Camera and puts it on his shoulder*

The Rock: Alright Lesnar !!! LETS GOOO!!

*The Rock and Brock walk back into the locker room as the people in the audience watch the titantron that is connected to the camera that is on The Rock's shoulder*

*The Rock and Brock walk to Brock's locker room*

Lesnar: Here Rocky wait up let me get it

*Brock walks into his locker room*
*The Rock waits and points the camera at his shoes and The Rock makes a comment about how shiny they are*

*Lesnar then opens his door holding an empty bucket in his hand*
*Lesnar comes out and shakes his head and the two men start to walk back down the hallway*
*Then Both men stop and Brock Lesnar opens a door and walks into it*
*The crowd doesnt know what it is until the door closes and you see a bathroom sign with a men's signal on it*

*The crowd begins to laugh then they hear the sound of pissing into a metal container*

*Brock Lesnar comes out a little bit later and both men chuckle quitly while The Rock points the camera at the bucket which is full with Brock Lesnar's piss*

*Then both men continue to laugh quietly and they walk down a few more hallways*

*Then The Rock points the camera at a third door labled "Vince Mcmahon"*

*Both men continue to try and hold their laughter in but are failing at doing so*

*The Rock walks across the room and puts the camera hidden on Mr. Mcmahon's desk*

*The camera shows Brock Lesnar, after The Rock moves out from the front of the camera, opening the door slightly and putting the bucket on top of the door*

*Then both men leave the room and run*

*The camera picks up the two mens laughter fading until it is completely silent*

*Then the titantron sits anad does nothing*

*Then the sounds of talking begin to fade in, getting louder and louder*
*Then the crowd begins to recognize the voice.. Then two voices*
*The crowd realizes that the two voices belong two Vince Mcmahon and Shane Mcmahon!*

*The two are seen through the crack open into the door while talking about buisness*

*Vince opens the door and the bucket full of piss falls onto the heads of Mr. Mcmahon and Shane O' Mac!*

*The crowd bursts into laughter while the camera shows two men are completly DISGUSTED when they realize what the bucket is full of*

*The camera fades out into this*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Messin with the MAN!   Messin with the MAN! Empty7/12/2012, 10:10 pm

Just for the record , I LIKE THIS !

BUT , it is too soon to grade it.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Messin with the MAN!   Messin with the MAN! Empty7/13/2012, 5:23 am

Seeing as Jay hasn't graded this yet I might as well.
Rock great job the only thing I see missing out of this and I wish you would have included, was more dialogue. I mean you did great with the action and I could picture that bucket falling onto both of the McMahons' heads but like I said I would have liked more dialogue and what your and Brock's goal is here in WcW as a new tag team. Great job +4SP.
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Messin with the MAN!   Messin with the MAN! Empty7/13/2012, 10:31 am

Why did you only grade his and not everybody else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Messin with the MAN!   Messin with the MAN! Empty7/14/2012, 12:30 am

That , my friend , is a great question.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Messin with the MAN!   Messin with the MAN! Empty7/14/2012, 10:49 pm

Lol fell sleep reading another person's ill grade some more tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Messin with the MAN!   Messin with the MAN! Empty7/15/2012, 11:09 pm

well you didn't so now I am, thanks for no help yet again
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Messin with the MAN!   Messin with the MAN! Empty7/15/2012, 11:13 pm

I'm busy with work damn it. I would but I'm very busy with work. I will take time tonight to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Messin with the MAN!   Messin with the MAN! Empty7/16/2012, 12:04 am

already did it
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Messin with the MAN!   Messin with the MAN! Empty7/16/2012, 12:10 am

-.- well sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messin with the MAN!   Messin with the MAN! Empty

Back to top Go down

Messin with the MAN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: