World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's the start of an era!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

It's the start of an era! Empty
PostSubject: It's the start of an era!   It's the start of an era! Empty7/16/2012, 2:55 pm

[Not long after Smackdown starts.]

[Jeff comes out onto the stage and looks around.He is smiling.]

Cole:What is he smiling about?

Josh:Nobody knows.He said earlier that WcW has started a new era.Only time will tell what he is on about.

[Jeff walks down to the ring and is still smiling.He grabs a mic.]

Hardy:Ahhhhh.Finally it is time.The time is now.

[The crowd is booing him at this moment.He enters the ring.]

Hardy:You know what I'm saying?Of course you don't.You people know nothing!!!You are nothing.Like most of the people in this company.True wrestlers stay in this company and give their lives for this company!

Cole:Most people in WcW do give everything in their matches.

Josh:I know.Jeff is probebly jealous.

Hardy:Let me show you something.Micheal,come up here please.

[Cole gets up at normal speed.]

Hardy:GET IN HERE FASTER!!!

[Cole just stares at him.]

Hardy:Fine then.

[Hardy runs out of the ring and grabs Cole.He pushes him into the ring.]

Hardy:Well then now you are in here how do you feel?

[Cole is about to speak but is cut off.]

Hardy:Nervous hmm?I thought so.Your in the presence of a future champion.You should be nervous.

[Cole snatches the mic out of Jeff's hand.]

Cole:Listen you.I've had it with your talk.It's obvious that you will never be a champion.Look at you!Your on a losing streak,your talking nonsense and...

[Cole circles Hardy.]

Cole:And you will never become a champion because nobody likes you enough o give you a title shot.

[You can see from Jeff's face that Cole has made him angry.He knocks the mic out of Cole's hand and punches him.He beats Cole until he can't move.Once he has beat Cole like a puch bag,he kicks him out of the ring.He picks upthe mic.]

Hardy:People do like me.I can win and I don't talk nonsense.A new era has just begun in WcW.Who back there thinks they are worthy of teaming with me?Come out here and tell me why you should team with me!
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Hardy Boy   It's the start of an era! Empty7/16/2012, 3:31 pm

Matt Hardys music plays as hardy walks out with Steely the Chair and mic in his other hand chanting EXTREME through his mic,Matt stops at the apron and just stares and then without getting in the ring speaks.

Matt:Jeff,you are still a dumb child like you were in the old days,you run blindly do things like a breast sucking baby!

The crowd laughs at Jeff as he is steaming

Matt:And,seriously bro,saying that you are a future champion was a huge mistake,but saying that people actually like you? Thats to much,i am your own brother and even i cant stand to be around you!
Brother,just give up,you will never find a good teammate,hell,you wont even find a living teammate!

By now the crowd is chanting YES YES YES YES,Jeff is now fuming,he starts to climb out of the apron but Matt swings Steely and scares him back in.

Matt:Brother,dont make me hurt you like i did in the past!Just so you are clear,i am the future champion not you,also Your right this is a new era,a new era of me kicking your a**!

The crowd cheers as Matt drops the mic and gets ready to charge in the ring with Steely,when suddenly.......

Anyone may respond
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: It's the start of an era!   It's the start of an era! Empty7/16/2012, 4:09 pm

Hardy:Wait.Just listen to me for once Matt.Remember when we were little.We dreamed of us both being in the spotlight.All we ever wanted to do was kick a**.

Crowd:HARDYZ!!!HARDYZ!!!HARDYZ!!!

Hardy:Well brother,we did share the spotlight once.Then you ruined that.By being a hopeless partner.I feel sorry for Mick Foley.Well someone needs to help you so what ever you want me to do I will.Just please we are brothers and we should not fight.

[The crowd cheers.]

Matt:Become a face.Enjoy your life and become one with the crowd.You were amazing when you were a face and you always have.You are right Jeff.We are brothers and for that reason we share a bond.We should not fight.I apologised for our rivalry in WWE.

Hardy:Matt before you go any further I need to say.Are you trying to turn me face?If you are it's working.I am probably going to turn to a face after this.You are the best partner I could ask for Matt.doubtless of what I said before.I only said that because you made me look a fool.Can I join the extremists?

(open for matt.)

Last edited by Jeff Hardy on 7/16/2012, 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the start of an era!   It's the start of an era! Empty7/16/2012, 4:14 pm

I am sorry , guys. BUT , this shit is totally unrealistic. Really ??

Quote :
Are you trying to turn me face?If you are it's working.I am probably going to turn to a face after this.

You guys can do better. This is just bad and would barely qualify for 2 sp.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: It's the start of an era!   It's the start of an era! Empty7/16/2012, 4:23 pm

Plus the 7 other times he has came out on this show?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the start of an era!   It's the start of an era! Empty7/19/2012, 4:14 pm

***OFFICIAL GRADE*** Ummm considering my fellow admin found this to be ridiculous and unrealistic, I'm gonna save the reading and just give you the 2sp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the start of an era!   It's the start of an era! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's the start of an era!
Page 1 of 1