World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anger Management

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anger Management Empty
PostSubject: Anger Management   Anger Management Empty7/16/2012, 8:30 pm

The scene opens with Triple H , Shawn Michaels , and CM Punk walking down a hallway backstage during Raw.

Punk - What bull is this ? We're supposed to face each other ?

HBK - Well , I'll tell you what. We're not going to stand for this. This is nothing new. Someone always wants to screw us over and break up 'The Band'. Don't worry about it , Punk. Hey , did I ever tell you about the time Sgt. Slaughter made me defend my European title against Hunter ?

Punk - Yeah. I actually watched that on Raw. It was hilarious.

Triple H pushes a door open into one of the locker room areas. The three KLIQ members walk in and find Bill Goldberg sitting on a couch watching television. This is what he is watching................

Punk - Are you kidding me ?

Goldberg - Looks like you guys can't catch a break. Sucks to be you.

As the words leave his lips , all three men attack him. A few choice words are heard. -FUCK YOU- -Son of a Bitch- -You're done- -Cripple you- The Game and The Heart Break Kid back up a little as CM Punk continues kicking at Goldberg's battered , bloody , lifeless body. Triple H tugs at Punk's shoulder , yelling.....

Triple H - THAT'S ENOUGH.

Just then Christian steps into the doorway to the room.

Christian - I guess this is a bad time. I can come back later.

Triple H - Good idea.

Christian walks out leaving The KLIQ standing over Goldberg.

Triple H - It doesn't matter what they throw at us. They can't break us up. They can't tear us down. We are The KLIQ. When you're in trouble , You turn to your friends. You turn to The KLIQ.

{{Fade to Black}}

Back to top Go down

Anger Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Management   Anger Management Empty7/19/2012, 4:29 pm

***OFFICIAL GRADE***

Nice backstage promo. It felt like something I would actually see during a show. I love the inclusion of Goldberg even though he's not here. I guess we found out why lol. 4sp.
Back to top Go down

Anger Management
Page 1 of 1