World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new side of Jeff Hardy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

A new side of Jeff Hardy Empty
PostSubject: A new side of Jeff Hardy   A new side of Jeff Hardy Empty4/11/2012, 11:03 am

King:Hello and welcome everybody to another episode of Monday Night Raw i'm Hall of Famer Jerry 'The King' Lawler and with me here is Micheal Cole.

Cole:Yes but we have some sad news for everybody today.

King:The Rock and a few others have left us but before they did they ambushed us.Luckily we have it sorted right now.

[Jeff Hardy's music plays.]

King:look who it is!

Cole:Yes it's Jeff Hardy.

[Jeff walks around the ring and grabs a mic.Then he goes into the ring.]

Jeff:Last week I made Vampiro angry.Well Vampiro can't help himself or anybody this week as you will see.

[He points to the screen and it shows Vampiro tied up in a chair and out cold.]

Jeff:Not very good is it.He is someone who you people look up to and he can't defend himself to a lightweight like me.

[Hardy smiles and the crowd boos him.When he hears the boos he smiles even more.]

Cole:Why is he happy that the crowd is booing him King?

King:I don't know I always thought that being booed was a bad thing.

Jeff:ahhh The sweet sound of hearing you people boo me is funny.

[Fireworks go off at the stage and everybody looks towards the stage.Nothing happens for a while then suddenly Vampiro's music comes on and he is talking through a mic speaks through a mic.]

Vampiro:That was a old picture you probably couldn't hurt me by smashing a cane into my gut.

[Jeff looks embarrassed and the crowd starts booing so loud that you can't hear anybody through any mics.]

Jeff:*shouting through a mic*SHUT UP!!!

[The crowd shuts up.]

Jeff:Vampiro get your ass down here!

[Vampiro walks down to the ring whilst Hardy islooking angrily into Vampiro's eyes.When he gets in he speaks.]

Vampiro:Stop looking at me like that your creeping me out.

[Right after Vampiro says that Jeff bursts.]

Jeff:YOU EMBARRASSED ME!!!

Vampiro:so.

[After he says that Hardy hits Vampiro then gives him a Twist Of Fate which sets him up for a swanton bomb.Hardy climbs to the top and does Vampiro's cut throat taunt.He is about to jump when suddenly]

(This is open for anybody to reply if they feel they should.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new side of Jeff Hardy   A new side of Jeff Hardy Empty4/11/2012, 1:09 pm

[Jeff Hardy does the Swanton Bomb on Vampiro. Jeff Then grabs the mic Vampiro was using and begins to speak]

Jeff Hardy: You see Vampiro... I can hurt you.... I can beat to an inch of your life and you won't be able to do anything about it.

[Hardy drops his mic and is about to leave. The WCW fans continue to boo at him, Jeff tries to tell them to shut up again but they don't listen to him. Hardy being distracted by the fans doesn't see that Vampiro has gotten up is right behind him]

King: Oh Jeff Hardy is going to get his head handed to him now.

[Vampiro waits till Jeff Hardy turns around then delivers him a viscous roundhouse kick to the head. Vampiro then gives Jeff Hardy a nasty curb stomp to the head. Jeff Hardy starts to get up but is still stunned by the curb stomp. Vampiro spits a red like mist in Hardy's face then gives him a Spiked Coffin dropping Hardy on his head]

Cole: I think Hardy might need some medical assistance. That Spiked Coffin that Vampiro used might have just given Jeff Hardy a concussion. He is still not moving and Vampiro is coming back at him.

King: Well Hardy should have known that Vampiro is not the same man any more. And I believe everyone should know that when you tangle with a devil..... You might end up on the receiving end off a good old fashion ass kicking.

J.R.: Vampiro is just continuing to punish Hardy.... Oh man Vampiro just gave Hardy another curb stomp to the head. And now Vampiro has Hardy in the Crippler Cross-Face and has that move locked in tight.

Cole: Jeff Hardy is tapping but this isn't a match.... Vampiro just wants to hurt Hardy in every way he can.

[Vampiro throws Hardy out of the ring after he is done punishing him. The WCW fans both cheer and cower in fear after seeing what Vampiro did to Jeff Hardy. Vampiro picks up the mic Hardy was originally using, and begins to speak]

Vampiro: Jeff.... You should have known not to mess with a devil. Buutt?! I think if you didn't know before you know now.... I am not a man you want to to screw around with... What I just gave you Hardy was just a taste of what I can really do to you... If I wanted I could have put you out of commission tonight, but instead I decided a warning was all you needed.... Next time you want to f@ck with me Jeff, I will put you in your grave.... That is what I with out a doubt promise you.

[Vampiro leaves the ring and heads backstage. His music begins to play the moment he does. Hardy is left out side the ring in pain and the WCW fans are left with half of them cheering Vampiro's name and half of them stunned in fear.]

J.R.: Holy sh!t that was one hell of a statement I have ever heard one.

Cole: Well as we just witnessed Vampiro is not kidding around. Anyone that tries to mess with him will most likely have their careers ended.

[Right before Vampiro leaves he does Jeff Hardy's extremist taunt and then continues to head back stage. Hardy is still left on the pavement out side the ring in pain. The WCW fans are gripping the edges of their seats when ther here someone elses music begin to play.]

{This promo can only be added by Brock Lesnar or Mat Hardy}

Last edited by El Vampiro on 4/11/2012, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new side of Jeff Hardy   A new side of Jeff Hardy Empty4/11/2012, 1:58 pm

(Matt Hardy's theme comes on)

(Matt Hardy helps Jeff back to the locker room.)

(Later that night...)

Josh Matthews: Tell me Matt does you helping Jeff out mean that the Hardy's are back together?

Matt Hardy: Does this mean the Hardy's are back? It does mean the Hardy's are together again and i have a very important message for Vampiro, if you ever f*** with my brother again we and yes WE will hunt you down and rip your heart out because im Matt Hardy V1.

King: Wow strong statement by Matt Hardy.

JR: Yeah but will he hold on to his promise?

Cole: We will have to find out later tonight.

King: We just received word that Vampiro's gonna be coming to the ring!

JR: And you gotta believe that he's got something to say to Matt Hardy.

Cole: This whole thing might implode again at any second!

(Vampiro's theme comes on)

[can only be continued by Vampiro]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new side of Jeff Hardy   A new side of Jeff Hardy Empty4/11/2012, 4:43 pm

[Vampiro circles around the ring as he normally does grabbing a mic from the announcer table and the rolling into the ring]

Vampiro: Matt, Matt, Matt.... I had no problem with you at all.... Your little brother attacked me first and I just returned the favor.... But..... If I heard your message to me correctly you said that if I attack your brother again you were gonna rip my heart out. Those are some strong words.... Especially coming from a snake like you.

[Vampiro puts on a sinister grin before continuing his rant]

Vampiro: So Matt if you really want to be another bunching bag for me to get some practice... If you really want to be another victim.... If you really want to get a one way ticket to the infirmary. Then grow yourself a pair and face me in this ring right now.

Female Announcer: The fallowing match is set for one fall.... Making his way to the ring.... Matt HHaaaarrrddyyyy!!!!

[ Matt Hardy leans back into the turn buckle in the second left hand corner resting his arms on the ropes waiting for the bell to ring]

Female Announcer: And in the ring.... Vvaaammmppirrooooo!

[Vampiro takes off his trench coat]

"Ding! Ding! Ding!"

[Vampiro and Matt Hardy lock up at the start of the match. Vampiro goes for a round house kick but Matt Hardy reverses it and go for a clothesline. Hardy then goes for a spring board attack but Vampiro dodges it and hits Hardy with a knee to the head. The match was going back and forth between these two wrestlers until Hardy made one mistake that ended up getting him on the receiving end of Vampiro's Spiked Coffin finisher]

King: Oh man that was a nasty Spiked Coffin Matt Hardy was hit with.

Cole: Vampiro is going for the pin.

Ref.: 1....2.....3!

Female Announcer: Here is your winner..... Vvaaammmppirrooooo!

[Vampiro stands over Matt Hardy giving him an icy death stare before putting his black trench coat back on and leaving the ring. Matt Hardy who is still on the ground just watches in anger as Vampiro leaves throwing up the Hardy extremist taunt before head back stage]

J.R.: Vampiro is gonna have to deal with both Hardy brothers now. And I am not sure if he might be able to keep those two at bay for long.

Cole: Well you might be right about that but for right now he manage to keep them back. But I have a feeling that eventually he might be in trouple.

King: We have to go to a commercial break but don't change the channel and turn off the T.V. Monday Night RAW will be back after this.

[RAW cuts to a commercial break]

Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A new side of Jeff Hardy   A new side of Jeff Hardy Empty4/11/2012, 4:57 pm

[Jeff Hardy's music plays]

[Hardy runs down to the ring and looks back to see if he was followed by Vampiro.]

Jeff:Matt.Matt.Are you ok?

[Matt is still out cold.]

Jeff:Come on we need some doctors out here.

[Just as he says that Matt grabs Jeff.]

Matt:No i'm fine.

[Jeff smiles goes outside the ring and grabs a mic.After he gets the mic he rolls into the ring.]

Jeff:Vampiro how dare you do this to my brother.You said you had issues with me not Matt.

[The crowd boos Hardy.]

Jeff:Next time you step in the ring with me i will hurt you.

[Matt grabs Jeff's mic.]

Matt:You want a fight?you've got it.

[Matt and Jeff walk out the ring together and head backstage.]

(This promo is closed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new side of Jeff Hardy   A new side of Jeff Hardy Empty4/11/2012, 8:45 pm

Pretty good promo, but either The Hardy's or Vampiro need to become a face
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: A new side of Jeff Hardy   A new side of Jeff Hardy Empty4/12/2012, 12:30 am

{Official Grading}

Vampiro-3 SP. The only thing holding you back from a 4 was silly spelling errors. Great job on starting a feud though. I really like where this can lead and all the booking doors this can open.

Jeff Hardy-4 SP. Your promo was the same quality as Vampiro's (Which is not a bad thing) but without the noticeable spelling errors. great job.

Matt Hardy- 2 SP. Not a bad promo but it wasn't as content filled as I would like. I would say that you could have eeked out a 3 with some pictures but still, this is not a bad first effort.

Keep in mind this counts as your promo points for the week so if you participate in any other promos they will not be for points.

This is the kind of stuff the management will be looking for to determine who gets the top shots and all three of you are on your way there.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A new side of Jeff Hardy   A new side of Jeff Hardy Empty4/12/2012, 10:28 am

Brock Lesnar wrote:
Pretty good promo, but either The Hardy's or Vampiro need to become a face
i think the hardyz are heel and Vampiro is face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new side of Jeff Hardy   A new side of Jeff Hardy Empty

Back to top Go down

A new side of Jeff Hardy
Page 1 of 1