World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR Empty
PostSubject: Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR   Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR Empty7/20/2012, 9:33 pm

Kane wins by forfeit to advance in the KOTR tournament.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR   Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR Empty7/20/2012, 9:39 pm

you didnt win or beat nobody,so you can just delete this. ill still do the match with a 55 overall and still beat you.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR   Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR Empty7/20/2012, 9:43 pm

..... Kane beats Shawn Michaels candy ass so bad that he can not compete so Kane wins via for forfeit.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR   Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR Empty7/20/2012, 9:47 pm

and then you woke up from your dream. jobbers dont beat main eventers.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR   Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR Empty7/20/2012, 9:47 pm

.... Exactly....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR   Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR Empty7/20/2012, 9:48 pm

you were "taken" out, it was a legit rule/action that was purchased by him and approved by the admins...so actually, yes, he does beat you, by default. Before you say i shouldn't say anything and but out but I won't I am part of the admin team as a support staff member, I have no immediate power but i moniter what i can and report when i feel like something needs to be dealt with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR   Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR Empty7/20/2012, 9:52 pm

you have a point system that isnt fair. maybe if there was a way to cash in points to fight back in a backstage brawl and stop this, then maybe it will be fair. another that this is bullshit and im not going with it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR   Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR Empty7/20/2012, 10:31 pm

then if you don't like it......there is a door...if you want to walk out of it...cool. if not, drop the woe is me bs, take your lumps and roll with it. I am not speaking for anyone but me here, i am tired of the negativity you put out there, if i get suspended for speaking my mind then so be it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR   Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR Empty7/20/2012, 10:42 pm

Everything your saying is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR   Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR Empty7/20/2012, 10:46 pm

You say its irrelevant but you should take what he says to heart. You only say its irrelevant because it doesn't agree with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR   Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR Empty7/20/2012, 11:00 pm

i dont need him or was i asking for him to agree with me. im just trying play matches and not deal with kane all the time. coming out of no where with all his bullshit every month just cause he dosent like me. put your self in my shoes and kane did this to you and you couldnt do nothing about it. like come on 60 points to take out a person thats just wrong and unfair, it should be more then that now or shouldnt be a rule at all. then everybody is ganging up on me just cause i speak my mind. if you have a problem with me then tell and we can deal with it and move on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR   Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR Empty7/20/2012, 11:04 pm

Wow. Some extreme opinions on both sides.

Trying to stay neutral and unbiased is hard but still possible. YES , the timing behind the point cash in was SHITTY , BUT , IT WAS LEGAL. I was asked about the system in hypothetical terms and then it blows up and doubles. Icon- most of the time , we are cool. Lately , you have been talking at people , not to them. Anything things go against you , it's the end of the world. Anytime someone doesn't play to your standards , they suck. Whatev....

Bottom line-- If it sucks that bad and you can't take it , then leave the fed. Or , at least , STOP BITCHING. Admins can only take so much. These same rules apply to everyone. No favoritism. PERIOD.

DONE.

Jay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR   Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR Empty7/20/2012, 11:22 pm

If I had something to say to that person I will and if I don't its because someone told me not to say it to them. Most of the time I say it and I get called a cocky asshole, seems like me and hbk have something in common. Kane starts all this and nothing never happen to him even tho he's cursing me out when he has nothing to say. Every ppv I have to deal with this with this and that why I don't even like doing matches with them cause they always pulling shit out there ass. I'm in the right and you know it but then again the owner of this site don't even like me and when he does stuff on this site he approves this. He could change it but only if it only concerns him he will change like he did the last time. I'm in the right here but I'll stop cause there's nothing that I can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR   Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR Empty

Back to top Go down

Kane vs Shawn Michaels KOTR
Page 1 of 1