World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rare Happening

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Rare Happening Empty
PostSubject: A Rare Happening   A Rare Happening Empty4/11/2012, 9:30 pm

(I know I'm writing early but I wanted the opening promo and then be booked in the main event hopefully just to get the excitement started;) Please watch the entire first video it's pretty awesome)

Josh Matthews: Welcome ladies and gentleman to Friday Night SmackDown here as always with the 5 time WCW heavyweight champion Booker T and Michael Cole! As we learned this Sunday members of the wCw locker room were planning a great divide in the company and so they did leaving our roster scrapping for their lives! But we are now back in full force and keeping the ball rolling... Mich... Michael Cole are you crying?

A Rare Happening Smackd12

Cole: Sh.. Shut up Josh you tool.. I'm gonna mis...

Booker T: (interrupting Cole) I swear Cole if you're gonna say you're missing those no good turncoats then I will personally give you a bookend my Nigga. You saw what they did to ruin Wrestlemania, they practically interfered in every match to steal all the belts, then they all left laughing in our faces!

Cole: Listen here old timer, I wasn't going to say I was gonna miss them, I was saying I'm gonna miss Lesnar as he triumphantly defended the company against the renegade Rock and his minions, whom we all thought were our friends.

Matthews: Cole, come on now, Lesnar was working for them at first and once he realized they were about to turn on them he switched to our team! Yes Lesnar began destroying most of their team, who oddly enough most of his recent matches were against. But The Rock finally hit him with a low blow and Lesnar was done.

Cole: And now because of our company's hero we still have jobs today. If only he was here to help us celebrate this momentous occasion.

Lesnar's music hits and there is a mixed reaction from the crowd. They still know he is the one who wanted to end almost all of the original wCw wrestlers careers but he is also the last man standing fighting off all the traitors. He walks to the ring gingerly because he still competed in an NXT match against Miz. He grabs the mic from Lillian Garcia and rolls into the ring. He pops up and does his jumping taunt then walks around a little, a backstage worker comes out holding a life-size cutout of the old wCw champion The Rock. He brings in to the ring in front of Lesnar. The worker leaves the ring and Lesnar's music begins to die down.

Lesnar: Well hey there Rocky! How's it going? You know these past few days I can't help but think what a brilliant plan you had going into Wrestlemania. Most of my matches leading up to it were against people in your little conspiracy group. I know you were trying to get me injured by how hard I got kneed by CM Punk. I know because of how hard you dropped the People's Elbow. I know by how much you tried to be my friend. And I was suckered into it! How did The Next Big Thing get suckered into this entire scheme? Easy... promises.

The crowd in attendance boos at the mention at The Rock, but cheer for Punk whom after thinking about it left the conspirators and has rejoined wCw. Through this whole speech, there are still mixed emotions coming from the crowd about Brock Lesnar. They don't know where this promo is going or where it will end, but cheers and boos pour down from the rafters.

Lesnar: I got promises of fame. I got promises of power. I got promises... and you destroyed all of them. BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. I GOT MY POWER RIGHT HERE (Lesnar pulls off a taunt showing him flex all his muscles while he beats his chest). I have my fame everywhere unbeknownst to you! People know me wherever I may go! You will never be able to convince me otherwise. I could give a crap what people think of me, but I know I am on everyone's mind. I am The Next Big Thing! Thanks to Cole, I am also known as The Freak and The Anomaly. You don't get these names for nothing.

The crowd goes quiet as they still have no idea of how to respond to Lesnar. They are interested in what the man has to say now. Lesnar speaks from the heart and the crowd can feel this.

Lesnar: I.. AM... AN ANIMAL... And Rock you're lucky you hit me with that low blow on Sunday.. Otherwise I would have made sure you would never wrestle EVER AGAIN!

Lesnar grabs the cutout and rips in to two pieces and continues ripping them smaller and smaller. The crowd now cheers for Brock Lesnar as he is ripping the most hated man in wCw history to pieces. When Lesnar finishes he roars in defiance. He grabs the mic and begins to speak again.

Lesnar: Now that I have that piece of trash off of my mind, onto bigger and better things, such as my now 1 to 1 record with The Miz. For the past couple optional shows The Miz and I have gone at it in Extreme Rules matches. I defeated him the first time without using any weapons and only 2 F-5s. The second match which occured this past Tuesday, Miz won, but he used all weapons he could find including that ring bell and 4 Skull Crushing Finales. I respect The Miz for even coming in the ring with me, but this has to have a definitive winner. MIZ! Get your ass out here right now and face me in an Extreme Rules Falls Count Anywhere match!

This promo may now be answered by The Miz or the Anonymous GM whomever he may be.

Last edited by Brock Lesnar on 6/6/2012, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

A Rare Happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rare Happening   A Rare Happening Empty4/12/2012, 2:05 am

Miz steps through the curtain wearing his signature jacket and carrying a microphone in one hand and a Singapore cane in another.

A Rare Happening Mizcoa10

Miz pauses at the entry ramp for a moment and flashes a winning smile at the crowd before holding the mic to his mouth.

The crowd starts to chant before he even has time to speak.

"Miz is awesome" *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* "Miz is awesome" *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* They rhythmically chant as the energy in the building seems to pulse every time Miz draws a breath.

Miz allows the crowd a moment before again holding the mic to his mouth. It is clear he and the crowd are very near being one being and he seems to be enjoying it quite a bit.

Quote :
"Brock Lesnar..."
He trails off as the crowd begins to tame a bit. A low booing sound starts to emanate from the crowd but it is faint. It seems the crowd has mixed feelings on Brock.

Quote :
"Let me start by saying that I appreciate you making the right choice after the traitors revealed themselves earlier this week."
The crowd claps, approving of Lesnar's decision as well.

Quote :
"But don't think I have forgotten our battles. I know that we have a few more in us and I know I can beat you again. That is why I am going to come into that ring now and prove it. So, thank you for staying but this is a new era for wCw and I will be the face of it. BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ...AND I'M..."

He stops there and points his mic to the crowd as they finish his phrase for him.

"AWESOME!" The crowd shouts as The Miz runs down the ramp and into the ring, prepared and eager to fight Brock again.

{Only open to Brock of Anon GM. Will continue after match}
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

A Rare Happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rare Happening   A Rare Happening Empty4/12/2012, 3:02 pm

{Official Grading}

Brock-5 SP. This promo right here...is awesome. It wasn't long or drawn out. You said what you needed to say and di it really well. keep up this quality and you will be a top contender in no time.
Back to top Go down

A Rare Happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rare Happening   A Rare Happening Empty4/13/2012, 2:41 pm

(After the match)

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner, THHHEEEEE MIIIIIZZ

(The crowd goes wild as The Awesome One has his hand raised in victory amongst the broken weapons strewn about the ring, including the announcers table in which a referee who was retaliating toward Brock Lesnar threw him through. The Miz does a cocky walk to the turnbuckle, climbs up it, and raises both hands like he used to as "The Chick Magnet". During all this the commentary is doing what they do best, arguing about the results.)

Cole: That was so cheap, the second referee purposely got involved and enraged Brock Lesnar. Why does there have to be two referees? One would have been enough. But no, the Anonymous GM had to "make sure" that there was a definitive winner. Well are you happy? You just SCREWED Brock Lesnar! That referee took what was rightfully his!

Booker T: The hell is the matter with you, man. Lesnar tried to pull a Stone Cold and flip off the ref, too bad the ref wasn't afraid of that freak. The ref even withstood an F-5 from that giant man.

Matthews: Let's not forget that after Lesnar delivered that F-5 Miz was stalking behind and delivered a Skull Crushing Finale in which we all thought it was going to be over. But somehow Lesnar kicked out. The match went on longer until The Miz finally hit one more Skull Crushing Finale. It seems The Next Big Thing is having some bad luck in this new regime of wCw.

(Miz's music starts to die down and he walks over to the laid out Lesnar who is struggling to get up. The Miz stares at Lesnar for awhile and it seems a devil,ish smile comes across his face. It soon fades away into a genuine smile as he helps The Next Big Thing off of his feet. When Lesnar is on his feet the two men look at each other with the greatest respect. The Miz then proceeds to raise Lesnar's hand in the air to an enormous crowd pop. The entire arena goes crazy with cheers. Since The Miz has come to accept Brock Lesnar, so have the fans. In a matter of a week, Lesnar has turned from one of the most hated men in wCw history into a beloved anti-hero. Lesnar, after their hands come down, extends his hand to The Miz. He gladly takes The Anomaly's hand and they give a shake and embrace in a bro-hug. Lesnar's music hits and he leaves the ring limping toward the entrance ramp.)

He walks up to the stage, turns around facing Miz and does his jumps he usually does to get warmed up. He's about to go through the curtain to leave when a familiar voice can be heard.

This promo is now open to The Miz or The Anonymous GM
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

A Rare Happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rare Happening   A Rare Happening Empty4/13/2012, 6:31 pm

(I won't respond because frankly you did such a damn good story telling job. Normally I would say "stay away from using other peoples characters" but this was damn good. We ended our mini-feud. Had resolution and it was a great end. I would like the GM to maybe book us as a tag team in the tourney if you wouldn't mind. HINT HINT)
Back to top Go down

A Rare Happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rare Happening   A Rare Happening Empty4/13/2012, 10:28 pm

The Miz- I am awarding you with 4sp. Though short, you wrote a good promo leading into the match which resulted in another win for you. The use of quotes to show that your character was talking is brilliant. Very good job. You are on your way to a 5 I can feel it. I will be posting a response soon
Back to top Go down

A Rare Happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rare Happening   A Rare Happening Empty4/13/2012, 11:38 pm

Michael Cole once agian walks up the podium and reads the email to the audience in attendance.

Cole: And it reads, "I have watched this rivalry from the beginning, when Smackdown was just an optional attendance show. You two have had some great matches in the past concerning the Extreme Rules variety. But... it seems there could be more to this. I see a connection between you two. So, despite Miz being with The Awesome Underdogs, I am entering both of you in the Tag Team Tournament next week on Monday Night Raw to face none other than... The Hardy Boys! That is all for tonight, I hope to see both of you on Monday.

Booker T: Yo sucka, this is who the GM had in mind to face The Hardys next Monday? Both of these men have gripes with Jeff Hardy so how is that match going to end?

Matthews: I don't know Booker, but up next we have the long awaited Hell in a Cell match between Edge and the newcomer Dolph Ziggler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rare Happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rare Happening   A Rare Happening Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rare Happening
Page 1 of 1