World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-match confrontation.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

Pre-match confrontation. Empty
PostSubject: Pre-match confrontation.   Pre-match confrontation. Empty7/21/2012, 8:04 am

J.R: Are you ready for tonight's main event King?

King: I sure am. This match will be amazing. Everybody in this match has been under pressure before. Jeff Hardy has more than he ever has had before. He says his career rides on every match, but when you take as much risk as Jeff Hardy does, then your career will ride on every match.

J.R: Absolutely. Jeff Hardy will go down in history as one of the most high-flying superstars to ever step foot in a WcW ring. But you don't want to get him angry. He can become very vicious when he is angry.

Cole: Guys look.

[Cole points to the big screen and the cameraman is following Jeff Hardy. Jeff walks into a locker room.]

Hardy: Hey Edge.

[The world heavyweight champ turns around and looks at Jeff]

Edge: What you doing here Jeff?

Hardy: I just want to talk about something. Look we're facing Taker tonight. I have no doubt he will want revenge on me and so do I. I know it is a fatal-four-way match, but if any of Taker's buddys come in whilst I am beating the hell out of Taker, I want you to help me.I can't take out the ministry on my own and knowing you having my back if they try anything will make me feel more confident.

[Hardy puts out his hand and says one last thing.]

Hardy:I know that we can trust Booker. No doubt he is fair. Why would he have anything against us? Lets get ready and have a good match. Everybody in this match has earned it.

[The hand goes out and Edge shakes it.Hardy turns around when suddenly...]

(Open for anyone in the main event for Smackdown.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-match confrontation.   Pre-match confrontation. Empty7/21/2012, 11:25 pm

Do you talk to anybody about your promo?? Because it seems you never do and then it never gets a response.
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Pre-match confrontation.   Pre-match confrontation. Empty7/22/2012, 3:24 am

He talked to me about it lol, I'm going to respond to it tonight. And FYI I said it was okay for him to use me in his promo.
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-match confrontation.   Pre-match confrontation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-match confrontation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: