World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-match Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pre-match Interview Empty
PostSubject: Pre-match Interview   Pre-match Interview Empty7/21/2012, 1:49 pm

(the camera comes to the backstage interview area where Matt Striker is about to interview The Extremists.)

Striker: Hello I'm standing here with my guests at this time.

(Striker then turns to The Extremists.)

Striker: So Mick I'll start with you first. How does it feel not knowing who sheamus' partner is?

Foley: How does it feel? I feel nothing from it its not worse than getting put through Barbed wire, getting put through thumbtacks, getting stuck in the ring ropes in Germany which tore my ear off!! Sheamus we dont care who your partner is we dont care if he's part of the ministry. Its gonna be like our match with the Kliq ending with us winning!!

(Matt Hardy pulls the mic from Striker.)

M. Hardy: you see Striker Mick and I share something in common we are both EXTREME! And it looks like Ghost Face...err Sheamus has no possible way of defending himself against the onslaught of The Extremists.

(Foley then grabs the mic.)

Foley: We are not afraid of some pasty white "Celtic Warrior" who kicks people in the face for the fun of it. We are not going to be afraid of his "mystery" partner either. We will beat them and we....will.....WIN!!

(they start to walk away when _____ stops them.)

[tbc by Sheamus or his Mystery Partner.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-match Interview   Pre-match Interview Empty7/21/2012, 11:26 pm

Do you ever talk to the other people you want to respond to the promo? Some people just DONT read and won't respond so you need to tell them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-match Interview   Pre-match Interview Empty7/22/2012, 12:01 am

yeah i told him ill do it again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-match Interview   Pre-match Interview Empty7/26/2012, 3:12 am

I'm sorry , Jo. This just feels too incomplete to grade , bro.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-match Interview   Pre-match Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-match Interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: