World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Messages

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: The Messages   The Messages Empty7/23/2012, 12:24 am

The show, still going on as usual, is halted at a sudden stop. The lights go out in the middle of Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler talking. The titantron comes alive with a clock on the screen..... The clock begins to tick and slowly fall. As it smashes on the ground, glass goes flying everywhere. The screen cuts to a dark room with a single light in it, illiuminating a figure to show a shadow. A deep throaty laugh begins to sound off, peircing the ears of the fans. The figure walks over and picks up the clock slowly. A pure white smile is seen looking at the clock. The figure begins to fade with the video as a little girl begins to talk.

Little Girl: With the locker room being lead by an unworthy leader..... In the form of a champion...... A figure will rise from the ashes....... Being born new..... No matter who wins to become the new "King".... He will surpass them......... Prove that he is worthy..... He will dethrone whoever the champion may be.... His name is-

The sound begins to turn to static.... Stopping the girl from revealing the name. The screen fades out and the lights turn back on with the camera turning to the announcer's table.

Michael Cole: That was creepy....

Jerry Lawler: Who is this man? Who will dethrone the champion?
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty7/23/2012, 12:29 am

Whoa,i have a guess
Back to top Go down

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty7/28/2012, 3:56 am

Smackdown 7/27/12

about midway through the show, the camera runs over the announcers table where Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler sit, looking seriously into the camera. Michael Cole starts it off.

Michael Cole: I want to touch on something King!

Jerry Lawler: Yes Cole?

Michael Cole: Well, I wanted to know your thoughts on last Monday night! That video that played.

Jerry Lawler: It was creepy Cole!

Michael Cole: Though it is, do you have any ideas on who is behind it?

Jerry Lawler: Well, to be honest... I don't know! But if I have to guess I would say....

The lights go out cutting of Lawler. The Titantron goes from showing the ring to totally black. The speakers blare with the sounds of someone walking in a empty room. The echo sounding out. A clock appears on the titantron. Ticking slowly. It begins to fall..... Slowly inching toward the ground. Right before it smashes, a hand reaches out and grabs it. Pulling it up and looking at it. A white smile appears looking down at the clock. The screen fades to static. A small room comes into focus. Within the room is a bed, and a small girl in the corner. Playing with some doll. She speaks without moving her lips. The camera slowly zooms on on her as she talks.

Little Girl: The unworthy leader's reign will come to an end...... The champion will fall..... No matter who has it.... He will come to lead..... He will come to fight..... He will become the champion..... Time is ticking down...... Coming to an end...... The wait has just begun...... But the wait is soon to end....... For he will soon arrive..... He will surpass the "king"..... He is coming.......

The screen cuts to static with the little girl's eyes staring into the camera. The lights slowly turn back on, with the crowd silent.

Michael Cole: Who is he? What does it mean!?

Jerry Lawler: I am not sure.... But I am ready to figure out!
Back to top Go down

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty7/30/2012, 2:39 am

7/29/12 King of The Ring PPV!

The PPV continues with a major roar from the crowd! Smiles all around, happy with the fantastic matches so far. When suddenly.....

Jerry Lawler: Not here too!

Michael Cole: Another Message!?

The static build up and dies out. Screen going to where the little girl had sat during the last message. Now, she is replaced by the figure. Holding the clock by a chain. The clock swings slowly back and forth. The smile coming in clear. The little girl comes walking out from behind him, appearently talking, but her mouth does not move.

Little Girl: I have given you the warnings....... I have tried to warn you..... Did you heed them?.... Did you listen to me?..... Tonight decides the "king".... But the true "King" will arrive soon..... For these warnings were short..... But they were to be heeded....... You should of listened.....

The figure drops the clock and the floor disappears. It drops through a black background room. It just continues to fall slow motion. The hands on the clock however, move at normal speed. It spins as the clock evolves into a bright white light. The titantron dies out, the lights come back on, and the camera shoots to the announce table.

Jerry Lawler: Even at the ppv!?

Michael Cole: Well, it looks like the end of the "messages" is soon to come!
Back to top Go down

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty7/30/2012, 11:24 am

Me thinks it's Abyss
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty7/30/2012, 11:29 am

CJ
Back to top Go down

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty7/30/2012, 12:13 pm

barry horowitz!
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty7/30/2012, 12:46 pm

LOL,Wow
Back to top Go down
Tyler

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty7/30/2012, 4:12 pm

Jo and me believe it's Raven.
Back to top Go down

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty7/30/2012, 4:57 pm

Yoshi Tatsu !!! Watch out guys the king is coming
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty7/30/2012, 5:23 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty7/30/2012, 5:34 pm

Enough already. I admit it. It's me. It's not one guy.

It is two.
The New Age Outlaws !!!!!

Jay
Back to top Go down
Tyler

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty7/30/2012, 6:33 pm

What!?
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty7/30/2012, 9:55 pm

WHAT!!
Back to top Go down

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty7/30/2012, 11:07 pm

tropicalscanman wrote:
WHAT!!

What he said
Back to top Go down

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty7/31/2012, 1:07 am

Why am i always wrong!?
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty7/31/2012, 1:08 am

lol,YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!
Back to top Go down

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty8/1/2012, 7:14 pm

1. Go away people!
2. You can start seperating these by days and weeks and whatever else needed.

Back to top Go down

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty8/1/2012, 7:28 pm

Monday Night Raw 7-30-12

At the very end of the show, the lights go out. The titantron comes on and the ticjing sound is made. The clock falls and breaks. The screen shoots to the little girl, then to the man in the empty room. The screen flips to the ppv, where it shows the King of the ring matches. The endings with Brock and Orton both winning. then the big match. The finals! Orton and Lesnar square off. The screen cuts to the ending and the winner. It then cuts to the world title match. The ending then a close up on the title. The screen cuts to static with the little girl's voice coming over the static.

Little Girl: The King is coming..... The true king.... He will take the title...... He will become the leader..... He is coming..... It is almost time...... Almost time.....

The screen cuts to some numbers.

8-6-12

The screen cuts to commercial as the video cuts out.
Back to top Go down

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty8/4/2012, 10:45 pm

Smackdown 8/3/12

With the pyro ending, the lights go out before the commentators can even start. The screen goes to the dark room which creaked loudly like an old wooden house. Footsteps sound out through the arena to show the dark figure again. A throaty laugh sounds out as he pulls the watch out of his pocket. He holds it up, laughing at it. The little girls voice sounds out, cutting out the laugh, but not the picture.

Little Girl: The end is near....... It is coming....... Have you heard the messages? Have you heard me...... The title awaits the king........ The true king.......... not the make believe, insolent king now...... The true king is coming..... HE........ is coming.....

The voice turns to static as the figure drops the clock and the floor dissappears. It slowly falls with the hands speeding around. The clock fades to a date.

8/6/12

The lights turn back on and the titantron turns back to normal. The camera spins to the announcers table.

Michael Cole: What a creepy way to start us off.

Jerry Lawler: And it seems we will have an answer on Monday! I am ready to finally find out who is behind this!

The titantron turns to the picture of the first competittor and music hits for them.

[Promo is closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messages   The Messages Empty

Back to top Go down

The Messages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: