World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The adrenaline.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

The adrenaline. Empty
PostSubject: The adrenaline.   The adrenaline. Empty7/23/2012, 11:50 am

[After Hardy's RAW match,he and X-Pac are both out of energy.Hardy gets up and so does X-Pac.They stare at each other and Hardy puts his hand out.X-Pac shakes it and raises Hardy's arm.Hardy gets a mic.]

Hardy:God match.I enjoyed every second of that match.You put me to my maximum effort.I like that.Being a newcomer you still need to make your mark and after that you have made your mark in my eyes.

[X-Pac nods as if to say 'thank you'.He then leaves the ring and goes backstage.]

Hardy:WOOO!!!The blod is flowing.I'm getting into the extreme mood I was in when I first started wrestling in this company and when I got my first title shot for the intercontinental title.The adrenaline is getting into me again.I'm in the zone once again!The streak will start again.I will become a tag team contender again.I don't who with yet though.I will win a title soon...VERY SOON.

[The crowd explodes.]

Cole:The crowd really loves this guy.

King:You ain't kidding.They love him soo much.

J.R:He seems to be getting back into the mood for winning again.

Hardy:I'm tired of losing.I'm getting better.I will beat the next person that I am put in a match with.Be it Family,Friend or enemy.I will win!

[Hardy drops his mic and leaves the stage and gets in his car and drives home.]

(This promo is closed.)
Back to top Go down

The adrenaline. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The adrenaline.   The adrenaline. Empty7/23/2012, 2:59 pm

This promo is AGAIN written out of character. X-Pac would never shake your hand after a loss let alone walk away. BAD MOVE. And , you won't win your next match. It is against me.

----------OFFICIAL GRADE-----------????????????????????

I am tired of seeing promos that don't make sense from you.
1sp , only because I can't give you ZERO.

You get 24 hours to change it then this grade stands.

Jay
Back to top Go down

The adrenaline.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: