World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A message to the extremists.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

A message to the extremists. Empty
PostSubject: A message to the extremists.   A message to the extremists. Empty7/27/2012, 1:01 pm

[The scene starts on Smackdown and the commentators are talking.]

Cole:Well ladies and gentlemen we have a great show for you today.

Josh:Yes we do this show has a lot of great superstars in it tonight.

Cole:But don't forget about something that Jeff Hardy said on RAW.He said that he was getting back into the wrestling side of things.He said he is getting better and has been training harder than ever.

Josh:Yeah but this show will test that.He is in a tag team match against one of the best tag teams in this company.The extremists.No doubt they will take Hardy to his limits and only if he is back to how he used to wrestle,he will beat them.

Cole:But he has the world champion on his side.Did you forget about him?

Josh:No I didn't forget but this fight was started with Jeff.Hardy brought in Edge as his partner.

[As Josh finishes that line Hardy's music plays.]

[Hardy makes his way to the ring and does his taunt at the stage.He then continues his entrance down to the ring.]

Cole:Speak of the devil.

Josh:Jeff looks concentrated doesn't he?Last time he wrestled was on NXT and he lost to The Rock.

[At this time Hardy is in the ring.He asks for a mic and they give it to him.]

Hardy:I haven't got long to speak to you.I'm only saying a couple of things.Those things aimed at my opponents for tonight,The Extremists.

[The crowd cheers for the name of The Extremists.]

Hardy:Lets start with Mick Foley.A hardcore legend no doubt.He has done it all.Flaming tables,pins,he has even had his ear taken off in a match and he never stopped doing what he loved.But nobody is as extreme or as high-flying as me.

[The crowd goes wild again.]

Hardy:I have made great moments that people still look at today.Let me show you a couple of things that I am talking about.

Hardy:You see!Anyway lets move on.To Matt Hardy.

[The crowd screams for Matt Hardy and a chant starts chanting the word 'Hardyz']

Hardy:Matt Hardy has power.He has the ability to kick my ass all over this ring and I will admit it.But all I need to do to stop that from happening is use my extremeness.Matt is not extreme.He says he is but really he just copys what I do and tries to do it better than me.I invented half the moves he uses.Like the leg drop he uses.Why do you think he does his taunt the exact way that I do mine?

[Hardy takes a deep sigh.]

I still stand by my words Matt...And I know your watching...You are sick...You are twisted...But then again...So...Am...I!!!

(Open to anybody in the tag team match.)
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Matt Hardy Replies   A message to the extremists. Empty7/27/2012, 2:17 pm

Matt Hardys music plays as he walks to the top of the ramp with a straight stare on his face,with mic in hand Matt does is signuture pose on the top of the ramp then his fireworks go off and right as they go off he screams EXTREME
He then proceeds to the ring and speaks

Matt:Jeff,you have some balls little bro,saying your more extreme than Mick Foley,thats stating a whole lot.

The crowd begins to chant FOLEY FOLEY FOLEY!

Matt:You may of had some extreme moments in your career but nothing like Mick Foley,just watch this clip...

Cole:We definately owe Mick Foley alot for all the hardcore moments he has given us.

Lawler:Foley is one of the most hardcore wrestlers of all time,hardy is just blowing smoke if he thinks he will ever amount to him.

The crowd cheers and then chants THANK YOU MICK!

Matt:You will never amount to the prestiege of Mick Foley THE Hardcore Legend!

Th crowd cheers once again then chants YES YES YES YES YES!

Matt:Now to me,you have been riding my coat tails ever since we came into the wCw,thats the only way you have ever won a title! I am more extreme,more powerfull,more sick and twisted than you will ever be Jeff!

The crowd chants YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

Matt:And lets face it Jeff,you partner is nothing but a dryed out rusty old shell of the wrestler he used to be,hes not even in the level of skill that me and Foley posses! Bottom line,you are a little kid riding the coat tails of his big brother,and edge is a dried up rust covered wrestler,and will never amount to me or Foley!

The crowd chants YES YES YES YES YES YES!
suddenly someone emerges from the back and onto the ramp...

ANYONE MAY RESPOND
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message to the extremists.   A message to the extremists. Empty7/27/2012, 4:27 pm

(Mick Foley's new theme plays throughout the arena.)

(Mick Foley enters the arena holding Barby in one hand and a mic in the other. Foley stands on the stage and is about to speak.)

Foley: You think you're more Hardcore than me, Jeff? If you were put through the things I went through. you probably would've been crying like the gutless little wimp you are!!

Crowd: Wimp! Wimp! Wimp!

Foley: Jeff, Do you know why your nothing compared to me? Don't answer that it's a rhetorical question. The truth is Jeff that you can't do any of the stuff I do because you are too scared of thumbtacks, you're too scared of flaming tables..... hell you're too scared to lose an ear like I did!

Cole: Damn Foleys laying it out on Jeff

Foley: Now Jeff if you want me to prove to you how Hardcore I can be, just ask, I'll be happy to show you... Bang! Bang! Have a nice day!

(Foley leaves the stage and goes backstage.)

[to be continued by Matt, Jeff, or Edge because im done.]
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A message to the extremists.   A message to the extremists. Empty7/27/2012, 6:55 pm

[As Mick has finished talking Jeff starts talking again.]

Hardy:Mick.It's funny how you say that at the ramp.Funny how you couldn't come down here and say it my face.You scared Mick?You scared that I might kick your ass?Well I won't.Not until Edge has come down here and that bell has rung.

[Jeff starts trying to get Mick Foley to come down to the ring.Mick does.He talks once more.]

Hardy:Oh yeah,Mick.Your old.our nothing but a old legend.A myth.But me.These people love me now and they will love me in the future.But you.People won't love you in the future,I mean.How much of your life is left?Hardly any!I'm still young.I will last a long time.Making memorable moments.

[He turns to Matt.]

Hardy:Matt.You never carried me on your back.Maybe when we were The Hardyz you did.

[The crowd screams at the name of The hardyz.]

Hardy:After than.I walked alone.Faced my own battles and who was it that won the WWE championship Matt?Huh?ME!!!I DID!!!

[Jeff walks up to Matt and gets up in his face.]

Hardy:You won the ECW championship.well done!You won a title that not long after became nothing.Because ECW was terminated.The WWE title on the other hand wasn't.It still is used today.

[He walks away.]

Hardy:Oh yeah and our match.Your looking at your winner.You will lose and me and my partner will kick your ass!

(Open to Matt,Mick or Edge.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message to the extremists.   A message to the extremists. Empty

Back to top Go down

A message to the extremists.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: