World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ministry Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ministry Games Empty
PostSubject: Ministry Games   Ministry Games Empty7/27/2012, 10:50 pm

SMACKdown returns from commercial break to Michael Cole at the announce table.....

Cole - I'm told that The Kliq will be coming out here soon , but what can we expect now that some of their strongest members are on the shelf and out of the club ?

The following happens........

Triple H and X-Pac walk out onto the stage and make their way to the ring while the entrance package plays. Once in the ring , they make the appropriate 'suck it' poses and 'kliq' signs. X-Pac grabs a mic and hands it to The Game. Triple H begins speaking....

Triple H - First off , if you're wondering where the big man is , don't. He is in the back preparing for his match with Kane. Now , there has been some talk in the back about us. What's going on with The Kliq ? Should we still call them that ? Why did they kick the others out ? Stop talking. You want answers. I'm right here. A lot of you are probably wondering why we came out to that entrance. The answer is really simple. I am Triple H. I am The Game. We are the best this business has ever seen. We can do whatever we want. Maybe next time we will come out to this.........--The Game points to the titan-tron--

As the video package plays, Triple H and X-Pac walk around the ring watching the crowd and laughing. As it finishes , The Game resumes speaking.....

Triple H - Did you guys like that one ? Anyway , the point is , we do what we want when we want. Now , I could answer some of your questions now. (Triple H pauses) But , that isn't what I want. --Crowd boos-- Now , Pac and I were sitting in the back , talking. I had just finished some phone calls to some old friends of mine. Maybe you've heard of them , The New Age Outlaws ? Well , Billy tells me his knee is healing up nicely and he should be ready for a comeback in the next couple months.

X-Pac interrupts him........

X-Pac - You're getting off subject , buddy.

Triple H - Oh , yeah , yeah , you're right. Thanks. Anyway , Pac and I were talking and we got to thinking. Who the hell is this 'Druid' guy running around with The Ministry ? Then we started laughing and I got to thinking. He's probably just some loser who wants to ride Undertaker's coat-tails. We laughed again. But the wheels were turning in my head , ya know ? So I went and had a talk with The GM , on the phone. Supposedly to protect his identity. What a joke. As if I don't know who he is. Anyway , I asked for a match at the Pay Per View , and I got it.

X-Pac interrupts him........

X-Pac - Let me tell them , Let me tell them.

Triple H - Calm down. In a minute. Relax. Okay , before I let Pac tell you who my opponent is , let me tell you what kind of match it is. My match at the King Of The Ring Pay Per View will be a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH.

X-Pac - His opponent , representing The Ministry of Dorkness will be.....THE DRUID !!!!

Triple H - Game On.

X- Pac - Suck It !

{SMACKdown goes to commercial....}

[[This promo is open to Kane only]]

Back to top Go down
Tyler

Ministry Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ministry Games   Ministry Games Empty7/28/2012, 2:49 am

As Smackdown comes back from commercial, Triple H and X-Pac stand, taunting in the ring still. Wasting time. Both stop dead as the stage erupts with fire and the lights turn red.

As the music continues to sound off, The big red machine Kane comes walking out, the druid close behind. The two stop at the top of the ramp. The Druid pulls a mic out of it's cloak and hands it to Kane who simply shakes his head no. The Druid raises the mic to it's hood instead. A very eery voice comes creeping out with what seems like a voice disguiser very ominous. The voice sends a cold chill down everyone's spine.

-The Druid-
Poor... Poor soul..... In the form of Triple H.... The "Game"...... If you wanted to fight me, then the question was all that was needed...... I will fight you none the less my old friend.......

With the druid dropping the mic. Triple H raises his. Kane slowly begins to raise his arms. As Triple H starts talking, Kane's arms slam down, sending the four corner posts into flame. The Ministry dissapears backstage as Triple H, X-Pac, and the crowd sit in silence after the final comment.

[Promo is closed]
Back to top Go down

Ministry Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ministry Games   Ministry Games Empty8/4/2012, 10:08 am

***OFFICIAL GRADING***
Triple H- DAMN.... JUST DAMN.... This promo was beutiful and I personaly loved it.... Do you need to ask... 5stars

Kane- This promo want really you so... I don't really know... If you want its 2 stars
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Ministry Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ministry Games   Ministry Games Empty8/4/2012, 6:11 pm

It was me..... I just used the Druid....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ministry Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ministry Games   Ministry Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Ministry Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: