World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The warning.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

The warning. Empty
PostSubject: The warning.   The warning. Empty7/29/2012, 10:31 am

[As the triple threat match is about to start,Jeff's music plays.]

[Jeff Hardy comes out to the stage,does his taunt and walks down to the ring.Giving high-fives out to people in the crowd.He goes into the ring and asks for a mic.]

Hardy:We did it!

[The crowd screams for Jeff Hardy.Once they have calmed down Hardy talks again.]

Hardy:I never thought that I would be in the Intercontinental title picture but me and all of you creatures did it.

[Hardy looks around at the thousands of fans watching him.He looks at the signs they are holding.Most of them being signs saying 'creatures for life'.]

Hardy:This has been my dream for a long time and I will win this number 1 contender-ship match this time.Last time this match happened I let you all down and I am sorry.But this time is different.I'm here.I'm fired up.And I'm feeling crazier than ever.

[The crowd screams.]

Hardy:Creatures.Let's get the job done tonight.But first.Can Mick Foley come down here so I can say something face.To.Face.

(Open for Mick Foley only.)
Back to top Go down

The warning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The warning.   The warning. Empty7/29/2012, 11:54 am

(Mick Foleys theme plays throughout the arena.)

(Mick Foley walks from behind the curtains and makes his way to the ring. He asks for a mic.)

Foley: Jeff, what do you want? I was a little busy backstage getting ready for my match. however you claim to be the no. 1 contender? After this match I will stand before everyone here as no. 1 contender! But only because I like you so much i got you a good luck gift...

Jeff: A good luck gift?

Foley: yes....

(Mick Foley elbows Jeff in the face and Jeff staggers back, when Jeff turns back around Foley puts the Mandible Claw on poor Jeff Hardy. Hardy passes out fom the lack of oxygen and Mick Foley releases the Mandible Claw. and starts talking again.)

Foley: Have a nice day!!

(Mick Foley walks away and returns to the backstage area.)

[Promo closed]
Back to top Go down

The warning.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: