World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I ain't no white trash.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I ain't no white trash. Empty
PostSubject: I ain't no white trash.   I ain't no white trash. Empty7/30/2012, 1:47 pm

[Bray Wyatt's theme song hits, and he begins to methodically walk down to the ring. Once he enters the ring and circles it a few times his music cuts and he begins to speak.]

I was raised in Lafayette Louisiana. My daddy hes a captain of his own shrimp boat. *grinning and laughing* I hated my daddy, he was a mean old man my daddy. *scowling* He took an 8 year old Bray Wyatt, and he pulled him out of school! *scowling* He didn't think I needed to learn with them other kids. *grinning and laughing* *pulls out a liter* Well then randomly one day, my daddy his boat well it caught on fire, and it sunk him down to the da-gon sea with him. *puts liter away* And I went away. I went away for while. *grinning and laughing But Bray Wyatt he taught himself how to read! *grinning* And I started out with "See Spot Run", and then it was Clifford The Big Red Dog", and then it was the good book(The Bible) mostly after that. *grinning and laughing* And I learned. I learned a lot of things. *scowling* I learned how this world likes to throw away a little white trash peon like Bray Wyatt! *scowling* Well let me tell you something. I ain't no white trash. And I ain't no peon neither. *scowling* I am better than you all!*scowling* And I wouldn't want to be that first guy. I wouldn't want to be that guy that first guy that has to get in the ring with me man. I wouldn't want to be you. *scowling* Cuz I'm going to take pleasure in watching you burn man. *grinning and laughing* Just like my daddy. *grinning and laughing*
Come with me........... *hangs arms out to his side* Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime is on my siiiiiide! *grinning and laughing*

[Wyatt's music hits as he stands their posing]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ain't no white trash.   I ain't no white trash. Empty7/30/2012, 8:56 pm

Normally , we like to have people approved before they promo, but , ..................

Nice opening promo. It sets the stage for the future. No formatting issues.

Good work.

Your grade will be posted after we have your tryout match on Raw.

Jay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ain't no white trash.   I ain't no white trash. Empty8/4/2012, 11:08 am

****************OFFICIAL GRADE**********************

Awesome first promo. Keep up the good work. Stick around. I think you will fit right in.

4sp

Jay

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I ain't no white trash.   I ain't no white trash. Empty

Back to top Go down

I ain't no white trash.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: