World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rise of Foley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Rise of Foley Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of Foley   The Rise of Foley Empty8/6/2012, 4:28 am

(Mick Foley's music plays.)

(Foley comes from behind the curtain. He looks to the crowd, which is booing him like crazy. he makes his way to the Ring. Foley calls for a mic and a chair. Foley sits in the chair.)

Foley: You people make me sick!! You boo me when you should cheer me! I did you all a favor! Getting rid of peices of garbage like Matt Hardy!

Crowd: Hardy! Hardy! Hardy!

Foley: For once in my lusterless career... I've become to realize.... that I am in NO need to keep you fans happy........

(The crowd boos. Foley then throws the chair out of the ring.)

Foley: Matt Hardy! I want you to listen and listen closely! I carried you around in that team! When you got your a** kicked by the Kliq? who saved you? ME!! But who WASN'T there when i got pinned by The Rock! You apparently! So I want you to come out here so I can drop you on your head........ AGAIN!!!

[open for Matt Hardy.]
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

The Rise of Foley Empty
PostSubject: Matt Hardys Response   The Rise of Foley Empty8/6/2012, 11:59 am

Matt Hardys Music Plays as Hardy walks out with mic in one hand and steely in another,he got to the bottom of the ramp,stopped,and begin speaking.

Matt:Sorry for bursting your bubble foley but,you lost to Rock because of your arrogance and your desire to be extreme like me! Also,just leave,no one cares for you anymore,i dont even want to get near you.I have a U.S title to win,so why dont you go do somthing worth while and stop wasting our time,okay old man?

The crowd begins to chant Old Man! Old Man!

Matt:Still here,okay i will go on.You say you have an ilustrious career,well i say you had a saddening career.Fell through more tables than titles you have won,hell you even fell off a cell more than all the titles youve won!

The crowd Chants YES YES YES YES YES!

Matt:Now,you can either get out of my ring or i come in there and Steely here will show you a good time,what will it be?

Continued by Jeff Hardy or Mick Foley
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

The Rise of Foley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Foley   The Rise of Foley Empty8/6/2012, 1:03 pm

[Mick puts his mic to his mouth but before he could speak,Jeff Hardy's music starts to play.]

[Jeff walks down to the ring,giving out high-fives to the people on the side of the ramp.He grabs a mic and stands next to his brother,Matt.]

Hardy:Now normally.Me and my brother here don't get along and you saw that on NXT.But god damn it that doesn't mean I don't look out for my brother.Me and my creatures are always trying to help.He has my family's blood in him and if you ever touch my brother I will take care of you myself.You remember my match with Matt at Wrestlemania 25 didn't you?

[The crowd starts chanting Hardyz quietly and then get louder slowly whilst Jeff is talking.]

Hardy:I will beat you down if you touch this man.He is my brother.My former tag team partner and I always thought that you two were happy together.Looks like I was wrong.You quit the team after you lost against Brock Lesnar and The Rock.You were close to a title shot and you ruined it for yourself.The only title you have a chance of winning and you screwed it up.

[Hardy turns to Matt.]

Hardy:Matt.You always run into trouble head on.Foley is extreme and I respect him for all the shots he has taken.You should to big brother.Yuo settle this yourself.I'm going back there and I am going to watch what happens.

[He turns back to Foley.]

Hardy:Remember Foley.Don't touch my brother.

(Open for Foley or Matt but I'm done.)
Back to top Go down

The Rise of Foley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Foley   The Rise of Foley Empty8/6/2012, 4:56 pm

Foley: don't touch him?

(Foley runs out of the ring. goes under the ring and pulls out Barby. Foley climbs back into the ring.)

Foley: NOW we're on equal terms wouldn't you say so Matt? all you have is a chair! Not very creative..... Barby here can tear flesh! Matt you and me... yes we were a team. But I was never happy with the outcome! You couldn't handle yourself in the ring. you kept getting you a** kicked. Me? I held my own....

(the crowd is booing louder than ever. And Foley notices.)

Foley: Shut your mouths!! do you people really trust this guy as your "hero?" Well why dont you look at this video of your so called "hero!"

(The Titan-tron shows the video.)

Foley: Turns out that he's an a**hole! Cares of nothing but himself! Broke up with the only one that truly loved him because he was too blind and stupid to see it!

(the crowd boos Foley for making fun of Matt.)

Foley: so Matt what do you have to say for yourself?

[open for Matt Hardy]

Last edited by Mr. Socko on 8/6/2012, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

The Rise of Foley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Foley   The Rise of Foley Empty8/6/2012, 5:02 pm

Hardy just laughs and talks.

Matt:If you dont recall,i broke up with her cause she had an affair with edge,i had a legitamate reason.

Foley Sucks chants are all around the arena.

Matt:Jeff,i know you are back there,thanks for the help little bro,it means alot to me,but no team soon.....

The crowd chants YES YES YES YES YES!

Matt:Foley,i will see you in the ring tonight!

The crowd chants EXTREME as hardy says it too,he then tries to proceed out of the ring.....

Edge,Jeff,Foley may continue....
Back to top Go down

The Rise of Foley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Foley   The Rise of Foley Empty8/8/2012, 5:17 am

(After the match. Matt Hardy already left the ring, but Mick Foley sits in the ring, busted open, but holding a mic.)

Foley: Matt, you sick son of a b****! Get back out here! I'm not done with you yet!

(nothing happens.)

Foley: Ok if thats how you want it then so be it! Heyyyy Hardy! Heyyyy Hardy! You're a drunk!! Heyyy Hardy.... Heyy Hardy!!! You and your Brother are Bastards! Heyyy Hardy!! Heyyy Hardy! Your Brother's a drug head!

(Still nothing.)

Foley: Ok I see how it is! Heyyyy Hardy! Heyyyy Hardy! Your Mom was a whore!!

(Foley waits for Matt Hardy some more. Finally someones music plays.)

[to be continued by Matt or Jeff or whoever wants to reply.]
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

The Rise of Foley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Foley   The Rise of Foley Empty8/8/2012, 11:00 am

[Jeff Hardy's music plays and Jeff comes running down the ring.]

Hardy:What did you just say?WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY MOTHER?!

[Mick is about to speak but instead he gets caught by Jeff's fist.Foley falls to the ground and Hardy gets on top of him beating him.Mick starts fighting back and security comes down to the ring to split up these two savages.]

Hardy *Without a mic*:My mum is not a whore!You'll be sorry you said that!

[Mick starts to smile as he gets out of the ring and goes backstage.He still is smiling and he doesn't look away from Hardy.]

Hardy *Again without a mic*:Where you going?

[Hardy picks up a mic.]

Hardy:Foley.Get your ass back here now.Lets settle this man to man.On Smackdown!You better be ready and you better be there!

[Hardy leaves the ring and exits the arena using the fan's exit.Security follow him to his car.]

(Open for Mick or Matt.)
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

The Rise of Foley Empty
PostSubject: Matts Response.   The Rise of Foley Empty8/8/2012, 1:56 pm

Matt Hardys music does not play instead he just comes running out torwards Foley with Steely in hand and stops short just before he gets in ring then speaks with a mic.

Matt:HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MY MOM YOU FAT PIG! MY MOM DIED WHEN I WAS 11! HOW DARE YOU COME SOON YOU WILL TASTE HOW EXTREME I CAN GET!

The crowd chants YES YES YES YES YES!

Matt:You are gonna regret everything Foley,its time for you to taste EXTREME!

Hardy throws the mic at Foley then slowly walks away into the back while crowds are chanting EXTREME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rise of Foley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Foley   The Rise of Foley Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Foley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: