World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Revelation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Revelation Empty
PostSubject: The Revelation   The Revelation Empty8/6/2012, 5:10 pm

As the last match clears the ring, The lights go out in the arena. Making the titantron turn on. The date appears on the screen and then the little girl's voice comes in with the picture changing to the figure in the dark long room, walking with an echo of his footsteps all the way.

Little Girl: The time has come..... The warning was sent...... Are you ready..... The true king has come to claim what is rightfully his..... the true king is here...... HE is here..... All the warnings..... All the messages..... They all begin to evolve.... NOW!

The titantron cuts out completely. Sending the crowd into a hushed silence.... They all await "Him"...... The titantron comes to life with the clock.... Ticking down slowly..... It reaches exactly 12:00 and then the screen goes out again..... Pyro explodes on the stage and the titantron flares to life again.... Then the crowd erupts....

[I will continue this tonight.... Keep all of you waiting a bit Wink]
Back to top Go down
Tyler

The Revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Revelation   The Revelation Empty8/6/2012, 10:01 pm

The light up jacket appears and spins around as the lights turn on fully. The smiling face of Chris Jericho stands at the top of the ramp. He looks around, sucking in the electricity of the arena before walking down the ramp. He begins high-fiving fans as he goes. He does this all the way around the ring, grabbing a mic on his way. Jericho jumps onto the apron and gets in the ring. He walks a quick circle around the ring, looking at all the screaming fans. He raises the mic to his lips slowly as and shushes the crowd.

-Chris Jericho-
Welcome.... To..... RAW..... IS...... JERICHOOOOOOOOOOO!

He pulls the mic down and looks around as the crowd begins cheering again. He raises the mic back up still smiling.

-Chris Jericho-
The king of the world is here! I have come to claim what is rightfully mine and all of you know it to be true..... I have risen from the ashes. I have come to shake WcW to it's core. I have come to save all of you....

The crowd chants "Y2J" loudly throughout the arena.

-Chris Jericho-
I am the saviour of all of you. I have come to take the world title away from the unrightful ones! For throught the messages the girl warned you..... She told you of my coming..... She told you of what would happen upon my arrival.... how I would come to shake WcW to it's core and come to lead! Come to be champion! I am here to do that........ And when I do.... WcW will never..... I said never...... EEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVEEEERRRRRRRRR! Be the same! Again!

Jericho drops the mic, the titantron lights up, and then his theme hits!

-Michael Cole-
An explosive revelation!

-Jerry Lawler-
And he predicts he will be the future champion! This should be good!

[Sorry about the shortness, Had personal problems on my first go around, Oh well. Hope you liked it!]
Back to top Go down

The Revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Revelation   The Revelation Empty8/12/2012, 12:24 am

***OFFICIAL GRADE***
3 stars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Revelation   The Revelation Empty

Back to top Go down

The Revelation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: