World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs X-Pac

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs X-Pac Empty
PostSubject: Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs X-Pac   Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs X-Pac Empty8/9/2012, 6:25 pm

(I was given this match early before the card because i am goin on vacation for the weekend)

After a hard fought battle with weapons everywhere and finishers getting hit left and right,Matt Hardy stalls Jeff long enough to get the three count on X-Pac after a brutal twist of fate!

MATT HARDY PICKS UP THE WIN VIA PINFALL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs X-Pac   Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs X-Pac Empty8/9/2012, 10:02 pm

What part of "Don't post the results until after the match card goes up" was hard to understand ?

That is the last time I do a favor for you.

Jay
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs X-Pac   Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs X-Pac Empty8/10/2012, 1:12 am

Sorry man,i didnt hear you.... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs X-Pac   Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs X-Pac Empty8/10/2012, 1:34 am

how can you hear someone when they typed it to you in the chat? lol bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs X-Pac   Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs X-Pac Empty8/10/2012, 2:01 am

You're a dumbass tropical
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs X-Pac   Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs X-Pac Empty8/10/2012, 11:19 am

LOL,i wasnt in the chat when he said that,almost after he said what my match was i left to get it done,so if he said somthing else i wasnt there to see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs X-Pac   Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs X-Pac Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs X-Pac
Page 1 of 1