World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roode Awakenings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AFatGuyNLilCoaT

Roode Awakenings Empty
PostSubject: Roode Awakenings   Roode Awakenings Empty8/19/2012, 11:14 pm

Out comes Bobby Roode

Roode: Most of you know who I am and for those of you who don't you better learn fast. I am Bobby Roode and I am your future Heavyweight Champion. My first topic of business is Edge. Edge no one feels sorry for you. What you need to do is take some vicodin or whatever and get you fight. Your lucky Taker got to you before I did because if it was me your career would be over.

Crowd is going crazy and letting a thunderous wave of boos pelt Roode.

Roode: Shut up you bunch of marks! Next on my list is Eddie Guerrero. Eddie I know you hear me my first match will be your last and after I get done with you. I don't care what generation wrestler you are I have god goven talent and when you step in the ring with me it's like saying end my career. And when I get done with you....(Pulls some money out of his pocket.) I will have you and the mexicools and the rest of lucha libres here doing landscape at my house. Ha ha ha. Let this be a lesson to everyone in the WCW your on my list and I will not stop until everyone feels the pain that I bring. And by the way who ever is booking these cards absolutly sucks a guy of my talent should be fighting for a title and let this be known if you stand in my way or have a title your wrestling days are number and you should start thinking about retirement options. (Drops the mic and leaves.)

Cole: Now that's a Roode Awakening!
Back to top Go down

Roode Awakenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roode Awakenings   Roode Awakenings Empty8/26/2012, 11:16 pm

not a bad start and pretty true to character. I would flesh it out some more though. Maybe be a bit more descriptive when it comes to your enterance like using mannerism or roode vs fann or fans interactions. I won't stress using color coding but it does help differentiate from speech and descriptive sections. I say this could have easily been a 4 but it just needs a little bit more organization but this is a solid 3 in my book.

3 pts awarded.
Back to top Go down

Roode Awakenings
Page 1 of 1