World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heath Slater vs. Mick Foley Backstage Brawl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Heath Slater vs. Mick Foley Backstage Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Heath Slater vs. Mick Foley Backstage Brawl   Heath Slater vs. Mick Foley Backstage Brawl Empty9/15/2012, 11:57 pm

TL;DR
Spoiler:

Mick Foley gets out of his car for another exciting night of NXT. As he walks down the empty, dimly lit parking garage, he sees a flash of orange in the corner of his eye. He thinks it must be his imagination and continues to walk with his suitcase in hand. A minute later he sees another flash of orange slightly hidden from the tinted windows of the cars on his left. He stops and shouts out “Hello? Is anybody there? Hellllooooooo?” He shrugs and keeps on walking, the doorway to the arena in sight. All of the sudden Foley feels a hard hit to the back of his head and he falls over. Foley crawls forward, turns around and stands up to see an angry Heath Slater glaring straight at him.

“I’m no joke Mick Foley; I’m the One Man Band! You hear me?! I’m the ONE MAN BAND! You will show me some respect as will everyone else on this roster. I will show everyone that I don’t need Brock Lesnar in order to beat you!”

Slater turns around and waves forward. A referee appears, clearly forced against his will to come along with Heath Slater. The ref gets between the two men and then motions for the match to begin.

Heath Slater jumps on top of Foley like a cat pouncing on a mouse. Slater whips Foley into several cars, trying to knock him out. Foley, with every blow, kept getting up, ready to go another round. Slater realizes he might have made a mistake challenging The Hardcore Legend, the man who has the highest tolerance of unusual punishment in wrestling history. This match was right down Mick Foley’s alley. Channeling his inner Cactus Jack, Foley takes control with Slater on the receiving end of being rammed to a side of a car, truck, and limo. Foley decides to end things for good and grabs Slater’s near lifeless body and throws him through the windshield of a car, knocking Slater out for the win.

Heath Slater clearly has a problem with Mick Foley. Will these distractions by Slater hurt Foley’s focus in his championship ambitions? Will Foley finally rid himself of Heath Slater once and for all in his 3-on-2 handicap match on Smackdown?

Back to top Go down

Heath Slater vs. Mick Foley Backstage Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater vs. Mick Foley Backstage Brawl   Heath Slater vs. Mick Foley Backstage Brawl Empty9/16/2012, 12:20 am

damn, dude pretty solid!
Back to top Go down

Heath Slater vs. Mick Foley Backstage Brawl
Page 1 of 1