World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brock and Rock Connection vs. The Ministry

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Brock and Rock Connection vs. The Ministry Empty
PostSubject: The Brock and Rock Connection vs. The Ministry   The Brock and Rock Connection vs. The Ministry Empty9/19/2012, 12:29 am

After a dominating display by The Connection... The Rock ends up pinning The Undertaker after a vicious Rock Bottom delivered out of no where and getting the 1...2...3! Where does this leave these #1 contenders.... Has Brock Lesnar shoken the vicious viper? Has The Rock gotten into The Undertakers head? Only the collisions at No Mercy will be able to tell the true victors

The Brock and Rock Connection Win via Pinfall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brock and Rock Connection vs. The Ministry   The Brock and Rock Connection vs. The Ministry Empty9/19/2012, 1:47 am

shoken? not even a word and quite possible the single most horrible abomination of the english language since "The Winner is You!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brock and Rock Connection vs. The Ministry   The Brock and Rock Connection vs. The Ministry Empty9/19/2012, 8:58 am

Sorry dude I did it last night right before I was gunna go to bed after 3 hours of practice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brock and Rock Connection vs. The Ministry   The Brock and Rock Connection vs. The Ministry Empty9/19/2012, 10:58 am

lol no problem
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The Brock and Rock Connection vs. The Ministry   The Brock and Rock Connection vs. The Ministry Empty9/19/2012, 11:45 am

points added
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brock and Rock Connection vs. The Ministry   The Brock and Rock Connection vs. The Ministry Empty9/19/2012, 1:26 pm

haha, I was going to point out "Shoken" but I was beaten to the punch by Jive lol

Also, Sound like this was a pretty great Tag Team affair. I hope Jay and I can connect today so we can get our RAW match done too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brock and Rock Connection vs. The Ministry   The Brock and Rock Connection vs. The Ministry Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brock and Rock Connection vs. The Ministry
Page 1 of 1