World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12 **CArd Subject To Change**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty
PostSubject: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/8/2012, 5:18 pm

Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to Monday Night Raw live from the Power Balance Pavilion in Sacramento,CA! We are speeding to Halloween Havoc on October 21st~ We have a stacked card featuring all of your favorite WCW Superstars! Stay tuned!

Shane McMahon Vs Heath SlaterVs Ted Dibiase

Slater scored what is sure to be the 1st of many victories for the young upstart. However, Shane McMahon, The “Kid” has other plans for the “The One Man Rock Band”! However, there is a 3rd wheel in Ted Dibiase? Can Ted make a big impact in WCW?

Kofi Kingston Vs Shawn Michaels

The “Legendary” Shawn Michaels is still as impressive as ever but can he contend with the High Flyin’ Kofi Kingston. It’s the “Icon” Vs The “King of Boom” in what should be a classic match up!

Zack Ryder Vs Booker T

WOO! WOO! WOO! You know it……SUCKA! The internet sensation, Zack Ryder takes on ½ of the WCW Tag Team Champions, Booker T. Can Ryder stake his claim as a serious competitor or will Booker T put the internet darling in his place?

Edge Vs Mick Foley
Falls Count Anywhere

Another chapter of their “Hardcore History” unfolds tonight, as Edge & Foley fight all over the arena in a Falls Count Anywhere Match. This match is as unpredictable as they are.

Daniel Bryan Vs Jeff Hardy

Daniel Bryan and Jeff Hardy is the classic pairing of Expert Technical Wrestling against Unpredictable Aerial Offense, Will this match boil down to a chaotic, unprediactable brawl or a match for the ages?

United States Championship Match

Rob Van Dam Vs Chris Jericho ©

Rob Van Dam has been impressing everyone with his high profile wins as of late and Chris Jericho has been one of the most dominant United States Champion ever, even though his sanity may have taken a nose dive as of late. Can RVD continue his streak of impressive wins or will Jericho continue his impressive streak of title defenses?

#1 Contenders Rematch

The Connection Vs The Awesome Game

Extreme Rules Tornado Tag Team Match

After a couple of overly controversial matches, the Board of Directors ordered this rematch between The Connection and The Awesome Game. Whoever wins has the right to face the WCW World Tag Team Champions, The Harlem Twist at Halloween Havoc. NO DQ. NO RULES. ONE TRUE WINNER!

**MAIN EVENT**

2 on 1 Handicap Match

The Undertaker & CM Punk Vs Randy Orton ©

Randy Orton has his hands full not just with CM Punk but his former stable mate in The Undertaker. On Smackdown Orton cashed in his MITB Contract and beat the World Champion, The Undertaker after his grueling match with Triple H in the main event. Yet, earlier in the night, Orton fell victim a high kick on top of the ladder to give Punk the upper hand in their feud..however, Orton’s success is driving both Punk & Heyman out of their minds!

Last edited by CM Punk on 10/8/2012, 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/8/2012, 5:49 pm

Thanks to Randy Orton aka CMPUNK B1TW for helping witht he card this week.
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/8/2012, 5:53 pm

I just faced Mick Foley two weeks ago on SD in an extreme rules match -.-
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/8/2012, 5:58 pm

and.....
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/8/2012, 6:05 pm

Can I have a new opponent? Lmao
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/8/2012, 6:39 pm

Really... Rematch... Im just curious why... we won fair and square... Either way im fine with whooping their ass again... and again... and again lol =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/8/2012, 6:41 pm

Edge - No. You can't have a different opponent. You're on the Staff. You know that isn't how things work around here. I am slightly disappointed that you even asked.

Jay

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/8/2012, 6:49 pm

Rocky - Yes , you won. The timing was horrible for both Miz and myself. I was in the middle of some 'Real-life' drama. Lesnar knew this. Miz and I both asked respectably for a rematch on NXT or wherever. Your partner ran his mouth again. Miz was ready to let it go. I was ticked but it was out of my hands. If Jive or Stunner decided it was fair for us to get a rematch , then I thank them for their fairness. But , once again , complaining will not get things changed.

NOTICE TO EVERYONE - IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY ABOUT YOUR MATCHES , GET INVOLVED. PROMO , COMPETE , ASK IN THE CORRECT FORUM.

Jay

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/8/2012, 7:13 pm

Really im fine with the match and truelly I 100% see why it is clear for a rematch and im ok with it... I just thought the way it was worded was weird if you get me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/8/2012, 7:26 pm

That I understand. I think Stunner wrote this week's card.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/8/2012, 7:55 pm

I wrote the match's not the card/stories, anytime by the way.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/8/2012, 9:31 pm

I told them to put the match on their, I told you I didn't want it on NXT.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/8/2012, 9:36 pm

I never knew there could be so many issues over a simple match card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/8/2012, 11:48 pm

made some changes to the card......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty

Back to top Go down

wCw Monday Night Raw 10/9/12 **CArd Subject To Change**
Page 1 of 1