World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12 **CArd Subject To Change**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty
PostSubject: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/15/2012, 6:39 pm

wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Raw

Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to Monday Night Raw live from the Bridgestone Arena in beautiful Nashville,TN! We are less than a week away from the end of WCW as we know it. Halloween Havoc is creeping up on the entire WCW universe. All the titles are going to be up for grabs at Havoc including a First Ever “Double Jeopardy” Match where both the Intercontinental & World Titles will be up for grabs. Also, on Smackdown, we saw the Debut of it’s new General Manager in Stephanie McMahon. Who will the “Powers that Be” name as the GM of Monday Night Raw?

Spoiler:

Brock Lesnar vs Ted Dibiase
Lesnar may have no showed on Smackdown but he seems to be very....very angry and is looking to take it out on some one. Enter: Ted DiBiase. He is a new comer in WCW and he may just been thrown to the wolves and have to deal with packs Alpha Male.....

Kofi Kingston vs Edge
Edge is still on the rampage and looking for victims to feed his obsession....making everyone "FEAR THE SPEAR!" but Kofi has other plans, he is looking to cement his name into WCW and start something heading into AGE 2.

Heath Slater vs Booker T
Slater is a million bucks on the mic but he has proven he is worth just as much in the ring. Booker T is defending his tag team titles with Jeff hardy on sunday but tonight, can "Rags To Riches Story" of Booker T show a thing or two to this young & brash upstart in Heath Slater or Will Slater hit the top of the charts with a win over Booker T?

Zack Ryder vs Chris Jericho
Zack Ryder is looking to impress the new GM by beating the former US Champion, Chris Jericho. Jericho however suffered a huge loss to RVD after a dominate run as US Champion. Will Jericho shake it off or will the up and coming Zack Ryder stand tall?

United States Championship Match
Daniel Bryan vs Rob Van Dam (c)
Daniel Bryan is the #1 Contender for Rob Van Dam's new United States title. These two will go head to head as Rob Van Dam defends his championship, will this be the beginning of a long reign for RVD? Or will it be the rise of Daniel Bryan?

Jeff Hardy vs The Miz
A rematch from Smackdown, Miz wants revenge for the loss but will jeff hardy win again, giving his team the momentum for Havoc?

Randy Orton vs Mick Foley
Falls Count Anywhere
The past week may have been a highlight for Orton but with three of the Top Superstars breathing down his neck for his belts, that highlight might just be fading away. However, Foley or any of his three other personalities decide to show up, look to knock the Champion down a few pegs.

MAIN EVENT
wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Rawmainevent1015
CM Punk vs Triple H
A match that many wanted since CM Punk's return. Both were members of the Kliq but HHH made a gut decision to remove him....forceably from the group. That never sat well with Punk and tonight, he seeks revenge and he wants to gain that all important edge in momentum going into "Double Jeopardy"....However, "The Game" has other plans. He is looking to take the WCW title to smackdowna nd start AGE 2 as the 1st ever Champion of smackdown along with his wife, the GM of Smackdown, Stephanie Mcmahon-Helmsley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/15/2012, 8:10 pm

are they all Normal Matches? minus the Fall Count Anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/15/2012, 8:14 pm

Mr. Monday Night wrote:
are they all Normal Matches? minus the Fall Count Anywhere.

looks that way, they'd say otherwise if they weren't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/15/2012, 8:56 pm

Oh okay, I can never tell. The Event Card look different from Week to Week. So I never really can tell anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/15/2012, 9:12 pm

yeah, i'll put the stip if there is one......your match with danny is a #1 contender's match for the us title, why that disappeared is beyond me
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/15/2012, 9:15 pm

-.- Dear god Jive you are off your game today.... I lost my title to RVD.... That is where it went.
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/15/2012, 9:48 pm

Jay said on xbox live that my match from smackdown and my match on Raw would be matches for the US title
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/15/2012, 11:10 pm

tyler, it never udapted on the site. i was on the site more or less all day so whatever....
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty10/15/2012, 11:42 pm

And that, is where you are wrong.... The title match between me and R.V.D was..... So yeah:..... Whatever, back at you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12 **CArd Subject To Change**   wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12  **CArd Subject To Change** Empty

Back to top Go down

wCw Monday Night Raw 10/15/12 **CArd Subject To Change**
Page 1 of 1