World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where It All Began pt 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Where It All Began pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Where It All Began pt 2   Where It All Began pt 2 Empty11/16/2012, 4:00 pm

On Televisions across the nation another video played.

After the video a voice is heard coming through the TV while pictures played.

???: this is where I grew up, in the ghettos of Charolette North Carolina

Where It All Began pt 2 Detroit-11

???: Because of poor decisions, I ended up here

Where It All Began pt 2 Butner-prison-cp-7025612

???: I stayed here for 3 years wishing I hadn't made the mistake of doing what I did... after my release I decided to find a way to release my aggressions.... so I decided to join WCW and take out my aggressions on anybody in my way. No matter who it is. They will learn that the Truth hurts and Smackdown better know what's up.

after that, the TVs showed one last picture before going back to their programs.

Where It All Began pt 2 Brand
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Where It All Began pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where It All Began pt 2   Where It All Began pt 2 Empty11/19/2012, 6:57 pm

Big improvement over the last one!

I liked the use of visuals to give the promo more of an emotional impact. Your message was short and to the point. There is still a shroud of mystery on Truth and what he is about. I'm sure once we are a month or two in, things will get very interesting for R-Truth.

Only problems were some grammar issues, and I would like to see the promos a bit more beefy in the writing department. Those will be fixed with time though.

{Official Grade}

Going to bump you up to a 3/5. Good job Jo! After seeing how lethal you are with him on '13 I really think Truth could be a real title contender.
Back to top Go down

Where It All Began pt 2
Page 1 of 1