World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smackdown To K.O.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Smackdown To K.O. Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown To K.O.   Smackdown To K.O. Empty11/17/2012, 8:50 pm

???: I am a giant, the biggest superstar in WCW History!

???: People made fun of me but I'll show them all.

???: I will destroy everyone and everything that I see.

???: No one is safe from what I can do to them.

???: If you don't think I can do it, then you better watch.

*knocks out the cameraman*

(end promo)
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Smackdown To K.O. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown To K.O.   Smackdown To K.O. Empty11/19/2012, 7:21 pm

Here we go!

Positives: In the short amount of words used, you got a big message across. We now know we're getting mean Big Show, and he is ready to destroy.

Formatting is perfect. Grammar is perfect as well. That's a huge plus in my book.

What I would work on:
It's a bit short and bare bones. Maybe next time, include some narration. Describe what is going on in the promo. Is Big Show on camera or off camera? If he is on, what's he doing? Is he just standing around, is he working out in a gym with his voice as a voice over, or do we only see a close up of his face? If he is off camera, what do we see instead? Being descriptive like this really enriches the promo and makes it more interesting to read.

If you're not into describing things in detail, visual media like pictures online or youtube videos are a nice way to compliment your promo. They're by no means required for a perfect promo, but they can help!

{Official Grade}
Going to go ahead and give you a 2/5 on this one. The promo works, and will keep you in contention for titles, but it is pretty bare. Once we get the ball rolling and are well into Age Two, promos should be easier with people to feud with and titles to fight for.
Back to top Go down

Smackdown To K.O.
Page 1 of 1