World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of SmackDown

Go down 
AuthorMessage

End of SmackDown Empty
PostSubject: End of SmackDown   End of SmackDown Empty4/15/2012, 7:34 pm

Matthews: And what an end to SmackDown ladies and gentleman, it seems these newcomers that the new GM hired are overwhelming the wCw originals.

Cole: I personally like what the new GM has done, he brings promising talent in to replace the old, stale guys. Anyways folks we will see you next Monday for Raw!

The camera fades from the commentary team to backstage where the cameraman seems to be wandering around aimlessly. The camera crew slows down in front of a door and they turn to face it. They slowly open the door and in front they see Brock Lesnar packing away his gear and getting ready to leave. After a second loss in the new regime of wCw, you can see the worry on his face but his expression changes and he starts to speak to himself.

Lesnar: *Sigh*, I guess I wasn't the one to win tonight. I did everything right. I made every move count. But you know what Brock... You did good tonight. Doesn't matter what anybody says, you did the right thing. And now it's time to turn this around and start working toward some gold around this waist. Hell, maybe Miz and I could win the tag tournament and take that gold. It's funny to think that not a month ago I hated the man and now we are entering to win the Tag Team Championship. Who would have thought. I know I'll have to prove he can trust me in that ring against The Hardy Boyz, but, hey, I trashed them before.

At this thought and remembering that night on WWF Raw Brock Lesnar chuckles. He continues to take things out of his locker and put them into a black duffel bag. As he is doing this a familiar voice comes from the door and the camera swerves to show who it is.

Miz: Hey Brock.

The Miz walks up to Brock and extends a hand.

Miz: That was a hell of a match we had tonight and in weeks past. I wanted to congratulate you because not many people were able to do that, but we did. Three times to be exact. Anyways, the reason I am here is to ask if you wanted to come with The Awesome Underdogs to a party tonight? We're all heading to Raw afterwards and we would love to have you come along.

Lesnar: It sounds like a great time Miz, but I have to decline you. I'm not done emptying out my locker and I wanted to stay a little bit longer. I'm sure you know how it is after a loss. You kinda... just want to sit and think for a little while. But I hope you guys have fun.

At that The Miz gives Lesnar a nod and a little salute wave goodbye. He closes the door and Brock continues to empty his locker. Brock pauses for a sec and gets a quizzical look on his face. He turns to face the door, turns back to the duffel bag, then drops what he has in his hand and walks toward the door.

Lesnar: Hey Miz, wait up man.

Lesnar grabs the door handle and opens it, where he meets the unexpected.

Hello Brock..

Open for D-Evolution-X to respond
Back to top Go down

End of SmackDown Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of SmackDown   End of SmackDown Empty4/17/2012, 3:47 am

As the First Main Event is going on HHH is seen walking back stage meeting up with Batista, HBK, and Randy Orton.

HHH:
“See that is how we do it, HBK you and Batista wining back to back Money in the Bank qualifying matches. Orton taking it toe to toe with Rey Mysterio and teaching that you are in deed the Legend Killer!”

Orton:
“That’s right, I left that little mo-chess-mo left unconscious in the middle of the ring after dropping him with the RKO! He will remember the day that DX crossed his path!”

HHH:
“The only one thing left to do now.”

HBK slapping HHH on the back starts to say

HBK:
“YES! We need to march into the GM’s office and demand your title match. I mean you’re a 13 time would heavy weight champion, the king of the Ring champion and 2002 Royal rumble winner and we all know that you’re the greatest wrestler alive today. The GM has got to under stand that you are the only real World Heavy Weight Champion!”

HHH:
“You know if he doesn’t listen to that, then I will MAKE HIM!”

Batista:
“I wouldn’t do that if I were you!”

HHH:
“You wouldn’t do that if you were me?”

Batista:
“No, I wouldn’t”

Orton:
“Well Dave what would you do? Would you just barge in an start swinging at any and every one?”

Batista:
“No not that ether”

HHH:
“So what would you have me do then Dave, Would you have me walk into the GM’s office and beg for my title match? Pleading for the match like a little pussy! Cause I am not doing that.”

Batista:
“I am telling you to do that! I would never tell you to beg to anybody. You’re the GAME. Be the Game! Play the GAME! If the GM wants to book us in separate match to keep the number against us fine! You went out there and dominated Vampiro like only you can. Don’t tell the GM who should be the world champion SHOW him!”

HHH:
“Wait before that all takes place I have some unfinished business to take of with Brock Lesnar. I mean who does he think he is standing us up out there in the ring. I gave him a choice to make and it appears that he has choice the HARD WAY! Some time Brock is not smart enough for his own good. I tried to show him the right choice and come out and hand me the WcW title early tonight. But it was all for nothing because the BIG IDIOT decide to make the wrong choice and be selfish. Brock needs to do what right for him… but right is right for DX is going to bring hell down on Brocks career.”

Batista:
“Speaking of which looks who is coming now!”

HHH, HBK and Orton turn to see who Batista is talking about. They see that Brock Lesnar is walking down the hall way.

Batista:
“Hunter, we’ll take care of this!”

Batista taps Orton on the chest and walks over and pushes Brocks shoulder and says

Batista:
“Hey, who do you think you are?”

Brock just stands there eye to eye staring down Batista, A little angered but the lack of respect that Brock is showing DX Batista yells

Batista:
“I ASKED YOU A QUESTION! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!”

But before Brock could answer Orton comes out of no where with a shot to the back of Brocks head pushing him aside and into some staging equipment. Orton moves in to some more damage to Brock when Brock surprises Orton by jumping up and taking Orton down and starting to throw some strong lefts and right to Orton.

With Orton on his back and looking to be taking a few hard shots from Brock Batista moves in and pulls Brock off of Orton. As Batista pulls Brock off of Orton he throws him into the wall of the hall way, sending Brock crashing to the floor. Batista turns to check on Orton.

Batista:

“Come on Orton will take him together!”

With that Orton and Batista rush the dazed Brock and start kicking a punching him while he is down! After a few moments of the two taking it to Brock, the anger boils over. To the point that all he can see is HURTING PEOPLE! With that Brock starts to fight back. Throwing some punches back and forth at both Batista and Orton. A nice clean shot to both of them send the stumbling back wards. Brock leaps up again and rushes at Batista. Throwing punch after punch at Batista as the two lay into each other. The two keep trading blows as Orton shacks off the blow that Brock landed on him. Orton come to and charges at Brock and just as he is about to hit Brock, Brock turns and catches Orton and uses his momentum to throw Orton over his head crashing into Batista.

Brock passes a round for a second as he tries to decide what to do next, when he hears.

HHH:

“BROCK!”

Brock turns around to see who was yelling at him! And right as he turns around HBK lands a clean Sweet Chin Music to the face of Brock Lesnar! Brock spins around and drops to the ground as the blow fully takes effect.

HBK looks down at Brock and then back at HHH

HBK:
“That’s what you wanted right?”

HHH leans down to Lesnars ear.

HHH:
“You made the wrong choice tonight. You choice the hard way and like I said earlier, I am going to end your career personally but lucky for you that isn’t going to happen tonight. Tonight is just a warning of the beating to come. See I am going to end your Career on the BIGGEST STAGE OF THEM ALL! When all the world will see me standing over the mangled wreck as I raise my hand as the number 1 contender for the WCW championship! See you next week on RAW!”

With that HHH and DX get up and walk away leaving Brock fading in and out as the room begins to go fuzzy HBK walks back on to the camera and says:

HBK:

“Same goes for you Punk, but come RAW it will be your teeth I am kicking IN!”
Back to top Go down

End of SmackDown Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of SmackDown   End of SmackDown Empty4/17/2012, 4:42 am

Batista didn't win his qualifying match. It hasn't even happened yet. Small correction.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

End of SmackDown Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of SmackDown   End of SmackDown Empty4/30/2012, 1:31 pm

{Official grade}

Brock-3 sp I liked what you did but it was quite short.

HHH-5 sp This was very good you had a good attack on Brock (wasn't long but did the damage) and was quite long.This also showed the message that people have to earn title shots.Well done!
Back to top Go down

End of SmackDown Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of SmackDown   End of SmackDown Empty4/30/2012, 7:20 pm

Wasn't supposed to be long Jeff. Its after the show. It did its purpose in setting up the attack. Who put you in charge anyway. When I get back full time I'm raising some hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End of SmackDown Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of SmackDown   End of SmackDown Empty

Back to top Go down

End of SmackDown
Page 1 of 1