World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smackdown.... Interrupted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Smackdown.... Interrupted. Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown.... Interrupted.   Smackdown.... Interrupted. Empty7/20/2012, 1:58 am

(I sent this to an admin and it was approved. I sent it to Edge to cash in and this is on Smackdown. I know the card hasn't went up yet, but it's Friday so yep, I am going to do it.)

120 points used from Orton and Kane.
60 each..

As the show pops off and the pyro dies, the screen comes to life with John Cena's picture. The music hits but is cut off as the camera goes backstage to show Shawn and Cena walking out of the KLIQ locker room and down the hall. Both smiling, talking about the King of the ring tournament. As the cut a corner they are suddenly ambushed by Kane and Randy Orton. Both with chairs. The crashing of the chairs send both KLIQ members to the floor hard. Shawn busted open and Cena dazed on the ground. The two continue smacking them until they nod at one another, picking them up and dragging them to the parking area which had itself a little drop off near the side. The Ministry members drag the two over the edge as Orton hits the RKO on Cena. Kane picks him up also and looks over at the edge where a line of several tables were set up, ready for the up coming. Kane picks up both of the men by their neck and tosses them off the edge through the tables. The 5 foot fall was fast and both men crash through the table hard.... With the two men laid broken on the ground, Orton and Kane smile down at the destruction until they hear shouting from somewhere off screen. The voice is Kevin Nash. He comes running into view as the two Ministry members go running off into the distance. Nash looks at his fallen comrades and swears out loud. He yells for help as the crowd is silent with tension. The camera pans back to the ring slowly. Silence still ominous.

[End Promo]

(This was approved as I said....)

Last edited by Kane on 7/20/2012, 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown.... Interrupted.   Smackdown.... Interrupted. Empty7/20/2012, 1:59 am

This takes you two out for 2 weeks... Btw.
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown.... Interrupted.   Smackdown.... Interrupted. Empty7/20/2012, 3:01 am

This has been approved by me because if you wish to cash in SP you have to PM me about cashing them in. Do not start complaining as this is part of the fun of this fed.