World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Cody

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The New Cody Empty
PostSubject: The New Cody   The New Cody Empty5/2/2012, 4:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKkvy0BW6hQ

-Cody has mic in hand standing on the ramp of the stage-

Cody: Am not here to waste any time or make friends in WcW....

-Cody waits as the fans BOO him-

Cody: Ya ya let it out I hate you more the you guys hate me so shut up while am talking; You see that's one of the reasons why I don't like you guys... You don't gave me the respect that I rightful own. Now back to what I was saying I'm not here to make friends am here to get a championship to raise up high to let everybody know am here to win and only win.

-Cody drops the mic and returns to his locker room-
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

The New Cody Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Cody   The New Cody Empty5/2/2012, 6:17 pm

[Official Grading.
Cody- Glad to have you back Gudboi. First of all, I am glad you have put more time and effort into your promos. It just isn't quite enough information. You need a little more writing about what Cody is saying and why he is saying it. I am going to give you a +2SP grading. Even though it could be more I'm giving you this due to it not being long enough and not quite getting a statement across. Include some photos and you will be on your way to a 5SP promo.]
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

The New Cody
Page 1 of 1