World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Losted Cody

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Losted Cody Empty
PostSubject: The Losted Cody   The Losted Cody Empty6/4/2012, 11:26 pm

Cody: You know Daniel Bryan I was getting to like you as my tag team parter; but I know it's my fault I let my guard down by trusting...

-Cody gives the fans an evil look as they start to BOO him-

Cody: You see Bryan the GM has put me and Dolph vs. You and your new tag team parter; Oh and by the way Dolph don't get to comfortable with us tagging because am on my own road in to glory; Wait I don't the am making myself clear you see after I win the tag team ladder match am going to take you out like somesome took out Zack Ryder and after am coming for you John Cena and I well take that intercontinental championship away from you.... John John John look at yourself your over rated you see stay in your lane that intercontinental championship has my name all over it....

Cody: Daniel you have open a door that you can't close; once your my target I won't let go until your down in the dirt where you belong

-Cody leave the ring with a smile across his face-

Back to top Go down

The Losted Cody Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Losted Cody   The Losted Cody Empty6/5/2012, 2:30 pm

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Cody - Ummmm.... I.. I can barely read this. I'm sure you put a lot of work into it but I just can't understand your point 2sp
Back to top Go down

The Losted Cody
Page 1 of 1