World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Message from The Sinister Scotsman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

A Message from The Sinister Scotsman Empty
PostSubject: A Message from The Sinister Scotsman   A Message from The Sinister Scotsman Empty11/30/2012, 2:47 am

A Message from The Sinister Scotsman Sd060810_opening_divas-heaven_com_avi_000423640

*Drew Mcintyre is seen observing the matches on WCW Smackdown!, When Suddenly the HBK vs. Kofi match recap from last week shows up on the titantron and Drew's cool demeanor turns to almost a silent Rage*

* Matt Striker Goes into the crowd to interview WCW's Newest Star*

Matt Striker- Ladies and gentlemen. It is my pleasure to bring you Drew Mcintyre.

*Drew Scoffs off the remarks made by the fans. Good and Bad.*

Drew Mcintyre- Thank you the pleasure is all yours.

*Striker is a bit caught off guard by the arrogant remarks made by Mcintyre*

Striker- Now Drew tell us Why exactly you are here in the crowd? And not competing tonight or even last week in the Smackdown Tournament?

Mcintyre- Well Striker not that it is any of your business but i am here because i am the hottest Free agent around and ive had John Laurinaitis and Stephanie McMahon both vying for my services.

Striker- alright then. So You have signed with Smackdown!?

*Drew Lets out a Signature Sinister Smile while completely ignoring Strikers question*

Striker- Well Drew i noticed you seemed heavily invested in the match between HBK and Kofi Kingston last week. Was that just coincidence or does that hold more to it?

Mcintyre- Ill be honest i was interested in that match i figured the Hasbeen kid could have beaten Kofi but i guess he showed just exactly why he is the relic we all know and have become annoyed with.

Striker- You mean HeartBreak Kid? Right Drew?

Mcintyre- Like it matters? He hasnt done anything worth of value in so long. I can remember sitting in my grandfathers living room Back in Ayr,Scotland watching Raw and seeing the Great Shawn Micheals. Always hearing my grandfather say he was Mr. Wrestlemania. So when i finally see him up close and personal, this is what i get? To say i was disgusted would be an understatement.

Striker- Thank you for your time.

*Drew Snatches the microphone from Striker*

Mcintyre- Dont you ever Interrupt me Striker. Listen Boy Toy. This is all fun for you and you enjoy the fans and they value you as there Knight in Blinded Armor. Its times for a changing of the guard. Its all about having fun and sportsmanship. Well This is not a game for me. Your Party will be over soon enough.

*Drew hands Striker the Microphone as he walks to the back and the fans start a chains of booing followed by you suck and ended with a HBK chants*

(Promo Closed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message from The Sinister Scotsman   A Message from The Sinister Scotsman Empty11/30/2012, 2:18 pm

Nice grasp of Drew.

I pictured him saying every word.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: A Message from The Sinister Scotsman   A Message from The Sinister Scotsman Empty12/1/2012, 4:45 am

The Chosen One is here!

Nice promo man. I liked it a lot and I will tell you why. You see, Smackdown is heavy with heels. This makes it hard to tell which heels are more important than the others. So promos are very important to establish yourself from the crowd. You can see this happening with what Arch is doing with Ziggler right now. In the hands of the lazy member, Ziggler becomes lost in the midcard, maybe even being booked in Jay's job squad tag team. But Arch is doing justice to Zig and that is why he is (or will be) on top of the food chain.

You're beginning to do the same thing with Drew here in that you've made yourself seem important. You're going after a legend right from the beginning and the line of being "The hottest free agent" speaks to how big Drew Mac is going to be. So hopefully wCw Drew won't go the same route as WWE Drew lol which I don't think he will. You know how heels work and you translate it well on the page.

Formatting was strangley patriotic for a Scottsman and the grammar was a little rough.

{Official Grade}
Like a Star @ heaven 4/5 Like a Star @ heaven

Nice job man. I think your Val Venis stuff was a bit stronger, but this shows a lot of potential for Drew. I am going to enjoy working with you in the future!
Back to top Go down
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

PostSubject: Re: A Message from The Sinister Scotsman   A Message from The Sinister Scotsman Empty12/1/2012, 4:53 am

Thanks Critic..Yea man your right..I honestly feel like Im gonna have My fun with vals Promos. but i wanna Make Drew More of The One i can add my own spin on...In a way They both describe me..I Have one side Raunchy and funny and really witty..But with Drew he is more of my Serious Side.. I dig his style of just Old school Beatdowns haha..So the Promos will get better believe me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Message from The Sinister Scotsman   A Message from The Sinister Scotsman Empty

Back to top Go down

A Message from The Sinister Scotsman
Page 1 of 1