World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries. Empty
PostSubject: Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries.   Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries. Empty11/30/2012, 5:46 pm

The Smackdown crowd is all pumped up as two of WcW's hottest up and coming stars are battling it out for a shot at gold. Dolph Ziggler is just hitting the prime of his career, coming off a major victory from last week with a legend; exposure leaving off a bit of superstar's true light. Austin Aries is by far one of the greatest talents to ever grace a WcW ring, using his ego to back up that he is one of a kind. Both are worthy of climbing to the top. Both men are eager to prove just what it is that makes them do god damn good. When these two are set on card it becomes an instant showstopping classic! One on one facing each other... is a whole different level of amazing.

Last tournament match of the night, locker room all paying close attention to these two men. Exchanging several locks which give wrestling a new name are displayed. Stiff shots cause skin to bleed and mouths to turn red. Back and forth they go, Aries with an excellent display of endurance. Ziggler pulling out all the stops in this match up, expectations of his opponent much more than he can handle. Signature moves keep audience on their feet; chants for these to combatants echoing throughout the arena. Charisma infects all watchers, each on the edge of their seats! "LET'S GO ARIES!" his fans cheer behind him. "LET'S GO ZIGGLER!" as his heel fanbase follows up. A dream match is centered before all wrestling fans!

Alas, fatigue sets in, Ziggler and Aries feeling what each of them has done to one another. Fifteen minutes of pure sweat, blood, and no signs of giving up. At this point either man can take the match in an instant. They glare at their opponents knowing it was just seconds away from reaching the long awaited conclusion. Just like that-- in an instant; Aries steps in with a clothesline to Ziggler, which is then dodged. Under his arm and around to his back he goes for his finisher, the ZigZag, but no good. Aries capitalizes with a rolling elbow out of nowhere; he is now placed in front of a groggy Ziggler! Head to the side, arm behind his neck; Aries is going for the Brainbuster! No-- ZIGGLER IS TOO CLOSE TO THE APRON FOR THE IMPACT! Using his foot to spring off of the top rope, Ziggler back flips over Aries and stumbles to his feet! Aries is shocked! He turns to keep his advantage-- SUPERKICK! ZIGGLER HITS ARIES WITH A SUPERKICK! Aries goes limb; the shot too strong for him to withstand! 1... 2... 3!

Ziggler wins!

Dolph is then seen raising his arms for the win near the titiantron, his victory nearly taken from him by a man he did not expect to be his equal. Moments past, a shower s needed after such a devastating match up. However, Ziggler returns to his locker, phone at hand. Being the arrogant star that he is... why on earth would he ever leave it at that?

@HEELZiggler - You thought I would lose. You thought I would have my chance taken from me. I proved you all wrong.

@HEELZiggler - @AustinAries you'll never be a good as me. Either way, we tore the roof off the arena tonight... @ShowSTOPPER

[OOC - feel free to grade me for this promo rather than my WcW Download as I think this one is 100x better. This is also a double promo as Martin and I set it up, so if we could both be graded would be great since this was his idea and all. Credit to him, y'know?]

[Next to reply is Aries]
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries.   Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries. Empty11/30/2012, 11:36 pm

Kay, guess he won't reply. Free the score.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries.   Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries. Empty12/1/2012, 5:37 am

The drama! The excitement!

Nice narrative you got here man. You painted a nice picture and it was easy to follow. It would be great if people posted this in their Match Results every week lol but I will keep dreaming.

Only concern with this one is that, in the big scheme of things, this doesn't really matter to Ziggler in the context of what is going on in Smackdown. This wasn't a previous rivalry or anything, and after this match you won't fight Aries again for a while since you progress in the tournament. So this promo doesn't really do anything to Ziggler and you really just ended up making Aries look really good despite losing.

So Martin should be thanking you right now haha.

I mean it was well written, the grammar was great and the formatting was spot on but it seemed unnecessary is all.

{Official Grade}
Like a Star @ heaven 4/5 Like a Star @ heaven

Good job man, it was an enjoyable read. unfortunately this isn't really a promo as it is a Match Result posting. We've have some members (I know Jay and Jive do) who post things like this every week for fun after their matches in the results section. It seems like there were plans for Aries to add to this promo or something so maybe there was more to it, but by itself it's just an incredibly awesomely well done match result. I liked it so much I read it twice! It's nice to see your range tough, I continue to be impressed by you.

Naturally, your higher score promo will count for this weeks grade.
Back to top Go down
xpromartin

PostSubject: Re: Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries.   Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries. Empty12/1/2012, 11:09 am

i cant get on my pc yet and i want it to look good so give me time and i will reply Smile
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries.   Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries. Empty12/1/2012, 12:31 pm

Fair enough for the score, I enjoyed writing this rather than my last promo. I thought about making it the match result as well, but there was something about it that made me keep writing.

@Martin, no problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries.   Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries. Empty12/3/2012, 3:11 am

I feel the need to echo what Critic said....

Heath Slater HBK wrote:

Good job man, it was an enjoyable read. unfortunately this isn't really a promo as it is a Match Result posting.

This one time , we will accept this as a promo. After this , this goes in match results.
Still very good work.

Remember , you may not get points for detailed match results such as this BUT , the Staff remembers these things when booking and ranking.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries.   Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries. Empty12/3/2012, 8:20 pm

this should count as a promo... i wrote something like this after a match with vampiro months ago as i was not in any story line and had nothing going on and got 5/5 points. Wink
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries.   Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries. Empty12/3/2012, 8:27 pm

Daniel Bryan wrote:
this should count as a promo... i wrote something like this after a match with vampiro months ago as i was not in any story line and had nothing going on and got 5/5 points. Wink

That was before I got here.

Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries. DesignCanvasNewSheriff
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries.   Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries. Empty12/3/2012, 8:31 pm

Ladies, please. I've already been graded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries.   Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries. Empty

Back to top Go down

Heated match with Ziggler vs Aries.
Page 1 of 1