World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wCw '13 Interview with Ziggler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

wCw '13 Interview with Ziggler Empty
PostSubject: wCw '13 Interview with Ziggler   wCw '13 Interview with Ziggler Empty12/13/2012, 7:14 am

Machinima logo swings across screen at the start of the video, an interview with one of wCw' top superstars is promised, but it's a surprise to all viewers. Gameplay of wCw's latest video game is played, showcasing talent in their virtual selves taking hard hits and posing for the players. Names such as Shawn Michaels, Triple H, CM Punk, Val Venis, and Daniel Brain are all seen playing said game on consoles with fans. Then, a voice interrupts the opening with a cut the usual host. Standing beside him is a figure we cannot make out just yet.

Constant: 'Sup guys it's ya' boy, Constant, and I'm here a very special guest for you this evening. Now, he wasn't even supposed to be here today, but many fans on out forums and twitter demanded that we bring along this superstar with the rest of our guests, or they'd riot. So, I'd like to present to you... Dolph Ziggler!

Ziggler: That's me.

Constant: Hey, how you doin', Dolph? It's good to see you! I'm glad we could have you here with everyone else.

Ziggler: I'm doing good, man. It's good to be here too. I don't know about the rest of the roster's feelings on me being here, though. But if it's for those fans that buy my shirts and watch Smackdown every Friday night, then it really isn't up to how they feel.

Constant: Woah, as usual you're very abrasive. Guess it's just what we all love about you. Anyway, we're here today to actually get a few words out of you about the game and how you're doing right now in your career. We've got a few questions from fans on twitter right now, not about the game, but enough to fill in the ten minutes of this video hahahaha. Would you mind answering some questions?

Ziggler: Not at all. Go right ahead, man.

Constant: Excellent, excellent. Okay, here what we have for you.

Q: This years game follows some of Age one's most memorable moments. What was your favorite moment in Age one that we have no converted into the storyline for wCw '13?
A: Good question... I'd have to say my most memorable moment in Age one would have to be when Randy Borton decided to make the entire wCw universe fall asleep as he interrupted Cena during one of his promos. Great way to make ratings not drop... not really.

Q: wCw '13 covers CM Punk as the star, seeing as how he's wCW champion and all, what do you think about that?
A: Well, huh... I think Punk's been doing a fine job since Age 1, and it's no wonder why he is champion. As for gracing the cover... I think there may have been one or two superstars more deserving of such an honor. Won't say who since I don't like them, but it definitely isn't that Wendy's girl.

Q: Speaking of Championships... you've got yourself one of the biggest opportunities of your career when you take on Brock Lesnar in the finals for the title tournament. Brock is arguably one of the more massive and most deadly out of year one. He destroyed many big names last year. What's your thoughts going into this Sunday? And how do you feel about people with the game simulating your match with Brock?
A: I think it goes without saying that I have my match cut out for me when I face that monster of a man. He's a powerhouse. He's very agile and stiff in the ring, I may end up with a broken rib or two. How I feel about it is entirely not what I should be? See, I'm the now of this company. I don't need to fear Brock Lesnar for anything. He's taken on the deadman, The Undertaker, and came out the victor; so have I. He's won matches against names like Cena; so have I. What he can do with his stature, I can do better. And for everyone on twitter sending me tweets like these--

@BrockandRockconnection: @HEELZiggler BROCK IS GONNA KILL YOU xD
@MMAluvR: Brock will wipe the floor with @HEELZiggler and come out WORLD CHAMP! #BREAKEM
@Kanesbitch12133: @HEELZiggler I HOPE BROCK KILLS YOU FOR ELIMINATING KANE AND TAKER!

Ziggler: I'll show you that all your dreams are nothing but that... JUST DREAMS! I will be your World Heavyweight Champion, 'nuff said. This interviews over. I don't even play video games, that's for losers and drunks. Outta here.

Dolph then walks off screen, leaving Constant raddled with grumpy fans wanting to see their favorite star back on the spot.

Constant: ...well, there you have it. Thanks again for your time Mr.Ziggler, I look forward to seeing how you fair this Sunday. This has been Macinima Sports, later guys.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: wCw '13 Interview with Ziggler   wCw '13 Interview with Ziggler Empty12/13/2012, 7:16 pm

Wow this was a great promo Arch!

I feel like you've really mastered how Ziggler acts. On WWE programming he is loud and obnoxious, but when he does media appearances like this, he usually acts pretty low key. I think you've really captured this here. You've taken my advice at talked about your future match rather than your past matches and I think it's much better. Promo is short for promotion and you're promoting your match and the Anarchy pay per view which is great.

Formatting and grammar were perfect and the visual media helped service the promo which is a bonus.

{Official Grade}
Like a Star @ heaven 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven

You have a huge match coming up and it certainly feels like it from your promos. If you look at all of your promos together as a story, it's really quite awesome. This build up is there and win or lose Sunday, you're telling a great story.

Great job man, you earned it.
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: wCw '13 Interview with Ziggler   wCw '13 Interview with Ziggler Empty12/13/2012, 11:14 pm

Thanks, bro.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wCw '13 Interview with Ziggler   wCw '13 Interview with Ziggler Empty

Back to top Go down

wCw '13 Interview with Ziggler
Page 1 of 1