World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Live Via Satellite: Shawn Michaels.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Live Via Satellite: Shawn Michaels. Empty
PostSubject: Live Via Satellite: Shawn Michaels.   Live Via Satellite: Shawn Michaels. Empty12/3/2012, 9:43 pm

[As wCw Main Event returns from commercial, Michael Cole is standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in hand.]

Michael Cole: May I have your attention please!
Live Via Satellite: Shawn Michaels. RAW_1009_Photo_100
[Boos erupt from around the arena]

Cole: At this time, I would like to welcome, live via satellite from his home in San Antonio, Texas, The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.

[The crowd quickly switches to cheers at the sound of their hero’s name.]

[A feed appears on the TitanTron and the crowd can see Shawn Michaels facing the camera. He has a black eye, his lip is busted, and there is bandage tape around his shoulder and across his chest. The crowd goes silent and in shock at how terrible HBK looks.]

Cole: Shawn, I’d like to thank you for joining us here this evening. I can’t imagine how bad you must be feeling right now.

Shawn Michaels: Yeah it sucks; I’m not going to lie. But I’ll live, just like I always do. I’d like to thank everyone who has been keeping me in their thoughts and prayers.

Cole: If you don’t mind me asking, do you remember what happened from that night?

HBK: All I could remember when I woke up in the hospital was walking away from my interview with Matt Striker. I distinctly remember his bad breath. Since then I’ve seen the tapes and am aware of what happened to me.

Live Via Satellite: Shawn Michaels. Hbkvideo

Cole: Do you have any idea of who these masked men were? Any idea on who was behind the attack?

HBK: Truthfully Michael, no I don’t. With the types of characters we have on Smackdown! I could name just about anybody and I wouldn’t be too far off. Some people are suggesting that it might be this new Drew McIntyre guy who has been running his mouth, but I’m not so sure. There were several of these masked men that were skinning my hide so I think its all part of a bigger picture. I mean it wasn’t just me that got jumped on Friday.

Cole: Don’t you find it rather odd, that General Manager Stephanie McMahon has yet to even comment on the attacks on you, The Rock, and Brock Lesnar?

HBK: I would like to think that Stephanie is looking into this issue, but honestly I have yet to hear anything. Triple H has been calling me over the last couple of days asking how I’ve been, but has yet to give me any information that he could have. Makes me doubt that anybody knows anything.

Cole: When do you think you will be back to compete?

HBK: Well hopefully this Friday on Smackdown! if I can help it. The doctors would rather have me rest, but I made a promise to the wCw Universe that I would prove that good can prevail over evil. I lost a battle on Friday, but us good guys will win the war, I will make sure of that.

[There is a loud pop from the crowd]

Cole: Thank you again for joining us here tonight Shawn, and I wish you a speedy recovery.

HBK: Thanks Cole, I will see you all soon.

[The screen on the TitanTron fades]

Cole: There you have it folks, The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels. Now on to our next match of the evening!

Live Via Satellite: Shawn Michaels. T6z9k0
[Promo Closed]
Back to top Go down

Live Via Satellite: Shawn Michaels. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Via Satellite: Shawn Michaels.   Live Via Satellite: Shawn Michaels. Empty12/6/2012, 5:16 pm

OFFICIAL GRADE ****************************************

Different take on an interview. We see lots of interviews so , thanks for keeping it fresh.

BUT , it just didn't have your usual panache.

It was a good promo. It just wasn't a GREAT promo. You set your own bar so high that now you are expected to continue at that level.

All the particulars were hit - Punctuation , capitalization , grammar.

4 sp

Jay
Back to top Go down

Live Via Satellite: Shawn Michaels.
Page 1 of 1