World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro, Alex Shelly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

Intro, Alex Shelly Empty
PostSubject: Intro, Alex Shelly   Intro, Alex Shelly Empty12/7/2012, 4:43 pm

Music hits as WcW fans cheer for the man who emerges from the curtain.. ALEX SHELLY! Alex basks in the cheers of the fans by performing a few signature taunts on the top of the ramp. He walks down to the ring and over to the announce table, helping himself to a mic, then climbs into the ring to begin speaking.

Shelly: Hello WcW!

Shelly gives the fans some time to cheer while he again performs a signature taunt,then resumes speaking.

Shelly: Im Alex Shelly, for those of you who dont know, your future WcW Heavyweight Champion! I may have just begun here in Wcw, but, this rookie is no rookie.

Crowd cheers again for Shelly as he motions of them to be quiet so he may speak.

Shelly: Ive had a fair share of fights and matches in my wrestling career, I am not a rookie. Ive been champion time and time again in other companies. But, WcW, is not an ordinary company. WcW is at the top of the company food chain. If you can land it here, you are by no way a rookie. Ive now landed it here in WcW, and looking pretty good in my debut match against Grand Master Sexay.

The crowd cheers from the mentioning of Sexay!

Shelly: That kid has some talent, not to mention he isnt that bad of a dancer too. He gave me a run for my money in my debut match, but, he doesnt have the talent of yours truly, Alex Shelly.

The crowd cheers as again Shelly motions for them to quiet down.

Shelly: Im your future longest reigning WcW Heavyweight Champion! I have the talent,skills,charisma, and knowledge to do so! I will be WcW Heavyweight Champion! So CM Punk! This so called "rookie" is calling you out! I challenge you, next week on Raw, to a one on one match! Me vs. You!

The crowd cheers and chants YES! YES! YES! YES! Definatly in agreement of the idea!

Shelly: Whether you accept or not, ill see you next week! Adios Champ!

Shelly throws the mic down and climbs to the top rope,with the fans cheering, he again basks in their cheers and performs more taunts as the show cuts to commercial.

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Intro, Alex Shelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro, Alex Shelly   Intro, Alex Shelly Empty12/8/2012, 3:12 pm

Very solid work, man. I could tell you put a lot of work into it and your grade will reflect that work.

***Official Grade- 4****
Back to top Go down

Intro, Alex Shelly
Page 1 of 1