World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's really obvious!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

It's really obvious! Empty
PostSubject: It's really obvious!   It's really obvious! Empty5/3/2012, 5:03 pm

[Raw comes back from a commercial break.The commentators are talking about things that are happening.]

Booker T:Oh yeah I can't wait for that match I mean The Rock and Vampiro are taking on The Hardyz.

Josh:Don't forget that all four of these men will be fighting at Wrestlemania.I can't wait for that The Hardyz will finally have to fight each other instead of doing cheap shots on Vampiro.

Cole:Blah blah blah Josh nobody cares about you or what you say.If I said that people would be interested.

Booker T:Shut up Cole Josh is making a point but you forgot one thing Josh.the biggest title in this company will be on the line.Who will be the face of this company.

Josh:Thanks Booker.Cole shut u...

[He is interrupted by Jeff Hardy's music as he walks down the ring.]

Josh:What a a**hole!

Booker T:Well what a surprise we're going to have to hear him run his mouth about him being 'The best in the company'.

[Hardy walks down to the announcers table and looks Booker T in the eyes.]

Booker T:What?...What you want sucka?!

[Hardy walks around to Booker and hits him off his chair.]

Cole:Bravo Hardy!He needed a good smack.

[He slaps Cole.]

Booker T:*With his headset of*GET YOUR A** HERE HARDY!!!

[Hardy runs in the ring with Booker following him.As Booker rolls in he Twist of Fates Booker.He then kicks him out the ring and spits on him like Bret Hart did.Hardy goes out the ring and pulls Booker to the announcers table.]

Hardy:*Without mic*that's your place.WITH THE LOSERS!!!

[He grabs a mic and rolls back into the ring.]

Hardy:Well it's not very good to see you but I have to.How else am I going to get paid?By watching has-beens like Booker,Rock and Vampiro come into this ring on the telly?

[The crowd boos him.]

Hardy:What they are.

[Hardy goes outside the ring and grabs a weapon.It's a certain weapon.A singapore cane.He goes back into the ring.]

Hardy:Can you all see this if not it's up there.

[The cane appears on the screen.]

It's really obvious! Singaporecanewweze6

Hardy:This weapon is my signature weapon.It will be smacked over Matt,Rock and Vampiro.Why do I hate these people? Except for Matt.Well Rock makes stupid films like the 'Tooth Fairy' and 'The race to Which Mountain'.Vampiro?I hate him after what he did to me when we were the Brothers In Paint.He beat me to a bloody pulp backstage.

[The crowd cheers for The Rock or Vampiro to come down to the ring.]

Hardy:They won't come down their both probably having gay sex together.

[He is about to speak when Rock's music plays.]

[Both Vampiro and The Rock come down to the ring.They both look pi**ed.]

(Either The Rock or Vampiro can reply to this.)
Back to top Go down

It's really obvious! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's really obvious!   It's really obvious! Empty5/3/2012, 6:41 pm

Vampiro: You really think you can best me at the mind games Jeff.....(Tries to act serious but end up laughing) Whew.... I'm sorry but, the whole beating you to a bloody pulp when Brothers In Paint was still alive bullsh!t is just funny.... You see I am the won that knows the truth about what happened backstage... I have video clips of what exactly happened.

[The titron starts to play a video of what really happened. The first clip shows Hardy getting hit by the door when Vampiro was heading inside. The next clip show Vampiro and Jeff having lunch in the cafeteria, lunch of the day at the time was Hardy's favorite sloppy joes. Jeff ask Vampiro if he was going to eat his food, Vampiro says no and Hardy takes the food and puts it on his plate. The clip then shows Hardy choking on his food and Vampiro had to give him a Heimlich to get it out, Hardy then falls and hits his head on the table. The finale clip shows Vampiro and Jeff working on some graffiti art on the ceiling, both men had ladders of their own when doing the art piece. Jeff by accident falls of his ladder and lands face first in a bucket of paint before the video dies down]

Vampiro: Now from what I saw.... It look like you were just making a fool of yourself.... Because I did not anywhere in that video me beating you up.... But Everyone in this stadium just saw the humor you had back then.

[Everyone in the stadium including The Rock were laughing at what they saw. Hardy on the other hand was pissed and was about to yell in anger but Vampiro cut him off]

Vampiro: Now wait before you go blow a gasket Hardy... I have one more video to show everyone.... So lets roll the clip.

[The new video shows Jeff Hardy backstage alone with three former sexy and famous divas. Ashley Massaro, Trish Tratus, and Torrie Wilison. At first the video just showing the four of them having a few beers. But then the video gets a little more interesting as Jeff starts to make out with all three women. The video then show Jeff, Ashley, Trish, and Torrie going into an empty locker room before it died down]

Vampiro: Wow..... Now Jeff I know those three women were hot and I would congratulate you on scoring a foresome... But... Last I checked... You were married man.... Well I should say formerly married since your wife is probably going to demand a divorce after seeing that.

[The WCW fans start to boo at Jeff Hardy. Jeff is pissed that Vampiro beat him at the mind games again and turned the fans against again. Vampiro was right about to continue his rant but The Rock rips the mic out of Vampiro's hand. The Rock stands still with the mic in his hand dead silent for a long minute. The WCW fans waiting to see what he is going to say. The Rock gives the WCW fans the one eye brow raising taunt he noramally does. He then puts the mic up to his mouth and begins to speek.]

{This promo can only be added by The Rock at this time}

Back to top Go down

It's really obvious!
Page 1 of 1