World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The effects of anarchy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

The effects of anarchy. Empty
PostSubject: The effects of anarchy.   The effects of anarchy. Empty12/20/2012, 1:19 pm

[As the RAW show goes on, Nash's music starts to hit and he comes down to the ring.]

[Nash grabs a mic and begins to speak. The fans are booing Nash.]

Nash:Shut the hell up.

[The fans get louder and boo Nash even more.]

Nash:I said shut up! I need to speak.

[The noise coming from the fans eventually dies down and Nash starts to talk again.]

Nash:Now I know a lot of you must be wondering why I am down here today. Well I need someone to get down here right now and that person is Heath Slater!

[Nash waits for a while when suddenly Slater's music comes on.]

Slater:What do you want Nash? I was in the middle of rocking out with Val just then, so make it quick.

Nash:Well Heath after last night I have a problem. The same problem you had during our match. Brodus Clay. I could have won way before you did and you had a chance to win before you did. He almost screwed both of us.

[The fans boo Nash again.]

Nash:So here's what I'm going to say. Me and Money Riff equals take out Brodus Clay!

[Nash lowers his mic, offers Slater his hand in a handshake and waits for Slater's response.]

(Open for Slater.)
Back to top Go down

The effects of anarchy.
Page 1 of 1