World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryders 1/11/13 Smackdown PROMO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

Ryders 1/11/13 Smackdown PROMO Empty
PostSubject: Ryders 1/11/13 Smackdown PROMO   Ryders 1/11/13 Smackdown PROMO Empty1/7/2013, 8:05 am

*Backstage after a commercial Ryder is seen talking to someone who cannot be seen off camera*

“Broski did you see that out there? What the hell does Ted Dibiase Jr think he’s doing out there targeting The Long Island Iced Z? I’m telling you that broski got lucky!! If the lights hadn’t gotten in my eyes I would have reversed that pin and had his ass dead to rights 1..2..3! I swear if I can get my hands on that broksi just one more time I’ll make sure to hit the rough ryder an put his ass ON ICE for good!!!

*Mumbling is heard but the crowd isn’t able to make out more than CM Punk*

“Hahaha ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO??? You think I give 2 pieces of crap what CM Punk has to say about ‘The Long Island Iced Z’? He couldn’t even beat Antonio Cesaro what makes that loud mouth think he could take on me? His mouth is writing more checks then his ass can cash! An Just because his straight edge friends and those rednecks out there they call ‘fans’ didn’t watch my youtube show doesn’t mean it wasn’t popular, I got more ho-skis from that show then Punk could ever fathom…. Although I can admit CM Punk was right I did disappear for a few months…”

*Ryder looks around to make sure no one is paying attention*

“I faked a neck injury to get out of working for this company since they couldn’t even give my ass a push…But what CM Punk doesn’t realize is who’s bed I was sleeping in…. CM punk should probably call his Ho-ski”

*The Crowd Erupts in OOOO followed by massive boo’s as more mumbling is heard off camera*

”She was fantastic broski, WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT!”

*Ryder smirks and fist bumps the person off screen and walks off towards the locker room*

“The crowd continues to boo as smackdown heads to commercial”

(Open to response from Dibiase/Punk/Cesaro)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Ted's Response    Ryders 1/11/13 Smackdown PROMO Empty1/8/2013, 8:20 pm

*Ted Steps out into the Area where Ryder is after over hearing what was said Ted Decided to confront the jack ass*

Ted Dibiase Jr:

Listen here you Jersey Shore reject...I over heard every little word you said about me...All your lame excuses why you lost...The lights in your eyes really That damn light is always on every damn night we wrestle or else we would be wrestling in the dark dipshit...and you run your mouth about how i got lucky you one delusional person kid i beat your ass hardcore in that match if anything i had you dead to rights get your story straight jack...I have the money the good looks and the skills to back everything im saying up...Your going down Zachary i will beat you 1....2....3....and it will be legendary mark my words....

*waits for a reply*
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: Ryders 1/11/13 Smackdown PROMO   Ryders 1/11/13 Smackdown PROMO Empty1/8/2013, 10:24 pm

*Ryder is handed a mic an turns to face Ted Dibiase*

“Well…well…well look what the cat dragged in. I sure hope you didn’t break a nail on your way out here pretty boy. I'm going to show the whole world that light or no lights I can kick your ass any day of the week and twice on Sundays. So you think I’m a jersey shore reject huh? Well apparently you don’t have a brain because long Island is in New York so who’s the dipshit now Broski? You may have the looks, the skills and the money…but you didn’t earn that… it was handed to you by your Famous father who was a joke himself… and the only thing that’s ‘Legendary’ is how bad you both were that he had to make up his own title… and when you couldn’t get it done either he handed it to you… So how about you march your Redneck Mississippi ass down to this ring and actually EARN something for once WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT!!

*Ryder drops the mic, takes his shirt and glasses off and tosses them to the only Ryder fan he can see before turning back to DiBiase
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Dibiase Speaks   Ryders 1/11/13 Smackdown PROMO Empty1/9/2013, 5:18 pm

:Dibiase Smirks at Ryder and stares him down then reaches down for the mic:

:Ted Dibiase Jr:
You can say what you will and Talk about my father all you want it's not gonna fase me because I know what I came from and I'm proud of my family's legacy....My Father held many great titles in his short reign in WWF/E by holding the Million Dollar Championship 2 times,North American Champion once,Tag Team Champs 3 times with Irwin R. Schyster better none as IRS...King of the ring in 88,Slammy award for Humanitarian of the year in 87...and finally inducted in the class of 2010 WWE hall of fame...And he managed some of the greatest wrestlers of all time like Benoit,Andre The Giant,Sycho Sid,Stone Cold Steve Austin just to name a few...And he managed one of the greatest stables in wrestling history the NWO we have done great things....So don't trash the Dibiase name...

:Dibiase pause for a second then speaks:

:Ted Dibiase Jr:
My track record may not appear as legendary as my fathers...But i was a tag-team champion twice with Dusty Rhodes son Cody Rhodes..and I've held the prestigious Million Dollar Title myself...and Im not proud of myself for getting a DUI in 2008 but one thing I am proud of is my storied career in the middle of that squared circle every night... Ryder what have you done with your career?....besides being Edges butt buddy and doing homosexual things to Curt Hawkins and becoming a total tool oh yeah didn't you create your own belt because you couldn't get the job done...The truth is this I will beat you and prove to the world That I am Legendary and that the Dibiase name is here to stay..

Ted throws the mic down an smirks at Ryder

OOC:you can reply if you need too.
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: Ryders 1/11/13 Smackdown PROMO   Ryders 1/11/13 Smackdown PROMO Empty1/9/2013, 8:21 pm

*Ryder stands on the middle turnbuckle gesturing at DiBiase to come get some*

(Promo closed)
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Ryders 1/11/13 Smackdown PROMO   Ryders 1/11/13 Smackdown PROMO Empty1/10/2013, 2:54 pm

Very solid work to both of you. Not a lot to say here.

DiBiase-4 SP
Ryder- 4SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryders 1/11/13 Smackdown PROMO   Ryders 1/11/13 Smackdown PROMO Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryders 1/11/13 Smackdown PROMO
Page 1 of 1