World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Business as Normal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Business as Normal Empty
PostSubject: Business as Normal   Business as Normal Empty1/7/2013, 6:22 pm

(Raw comes back from commercial break with Cena Standing in the ring ready to speak to the WCW universe.)

Business as Normal Tumblr_mcbpvjx0EZ1r9qa3no1_250

Well its been awhile hasn't it? Seem like Mr Smoker Lungs is still in power.I guess he just love getting bent over by upper management and screwing me over.
(Cena starts to chuckle before going forward.)
Since the last ppv I being doing my own thing trying to climb to the top of this company but as always I have my road blocks. This isn't anything new for me but its time for me to speak out even with all the drama in the back lately I am still here and ready to go for the World Heavyweight Championship. Jericho been real quiet as of late which is a surprise since we all know it takes more than a little bit to keep him quiet. Seeing as I am the only man that is able beat him one on one in this ring i'm saying it right now I want you and only you at the Royal Rumble.
(Cena emotions change as you can visually see Cena becoming serious.)

Business as Normal Tumblr_mcbpvjx0EZ1r9qa3no4_250

So Brock if you really want a piece of me trust that I am not going anywhere so you can get yours anytime you want! All of WCW know my old saying and how it goes. Its a little something like this.
(pause)
If you want some!
(The Crowds continue with "Come Get Some!")
Man its been a long time since I done that....feels good. As for tonight I get to team up with one of our great talents in WCW..... Come on kid get out here. Ill like to introduce you all to ALEX SHELLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Business as Normal Tumblr_mcbpihVwTv1qfoj67o6_250

(Hoping to keep this promo going with Kane and Y2J but Shelly 1st)
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

Business as Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business as Normal   Business as Normal Empty1/7/2013, 11:31 pm

Familiar music plays as Shelly runs out like always taking in cheers from the crowd and getting pumped up! He charges down to the ring, with mic in hand, and prepares to speak. But he shakes Cena's hand before he does speak.

Shelly: Thanks John! Love the outfit! Where do you buy your wardrobe?

The crowd laughs as Shelly laughs along with them.

Shelly: Im just kidding man. Your looking sharp. Anyways, to tonights match. Im teaming up with one of WcW's future hall of famers, John Cena, to go up against the current top dogs, Chris Jericho and Kane. Tonight will be the first time in the ring with these "Top Dogs" and Im sure they will be a tough challenge. But, that doesnt mean me and Johnny Boy here will not come out the victors. These so called "Top Dogs" will fall to a "Rookie" and A fruity pebble! No offense man, just speaking the truth.

The crowd cheers along with some assorted laughter. Shelly then continues.

Shelly: Some superstars in the back are also questioning whether or not I deserve the shot at the Rumble.. But, after I win Tonight, I will cement the fact that I deserve the shot that I have recieved for the WcW Championship! Cena, I say this with much respect for you and your past in WcW, When I win that title at the rumble, I will not let it go easily. When you get your shot, you will end up facing me for it in the future, you will be in the biggest fight that you have never been in in your life. I will defeat you when that day comes. But tonight, im going to focus on teamwork so we will defeat WcW's "Top Dogs".

The crowd cheers in excitement for tonights main event!

Shelly: And Cena, if tonight goes well, you and I will have to ponder a future WcW Tag Team. But, lets see how tonights match ends up.

As the crowd cheers for a future tag team that may be in the works, but is soon interupted by familiar music playing on the titantron.

Kane or Y2J may continue this if they would like to.

Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Business as Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business as Normal   Business as Normal Empty1/8/2013, 4:30 pm

Nice work guys. Promos in general here are great, but when they advance a story, I get a boner. With the lack of promos the last few weeks on RAW combined with character changes, RAW doesn't really have a main event scene. It is just Jericho and Cena lol. So I'm glad you got a strong showing in Scanman. You acknowledged that others might not believe you belong here.

Hitman, I'm pretty sure you just promo'd because you had to in order to stay in title contention, but I'm glad you put effort into it. I can't really tell which Cena you are going for. Thuganomics Cena like you use in the game sometimes, or Greenman Super Cena. It seems like a hybrid of both. But regardless, you are playing the face part well. Hopefully Stunner will get a computer soon se he can promo again.

Formatting and grammar were good on both of your parts, although a little stronger on Scanman's promo.

{Official Grades}
Hitman - 4/5
Scanman - 4/5

Nice job guys, I hope this is a continuing story.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Business as Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business as Normal   Business as Normal Empty1/8/2013, 8:54 pm

Instead of the expected music to play and lights dimming, the stage explodes with fire, sending the crowd into a mixture of boos and cheers. The music begins to thunder throughout the arena, heads moving with the beat as the lights turn a solid red. The amazing "welding mask thingy" makes it's appearance as the Big Red Machine comes marching out onto the stage, stopping at the top of the stage and looking down to the ring. He reaches up and removes his mask, revealing the other, and brings a mic that he brought out with him to his lips.

"I appear to be irrelevant to this pure fight amongst you two and Chris Jericho." Kane let's out a small laugh before continuing. "It amuses me that in the hell that has engulfed WcW, you two both feel as though you already have a guaranteed title shot, or in Shelly's case, a guaranteed title run." Kane begins to pace on the stage slightly as he continues. "The problem that I seem to find with you Cena, is that you care too much for what these people think. All about the people. Though, these people despise you. You do not quite comprehend the true evil inside yourself so tonight, I plan to pull it out of you. Then, as it engulfs you and as you beg for mercy from the darkness that clouds your soul, you will understand the true sense of hell that I feel every time I lay my eyes upon pitiful men like you two." Kane's look turns serious as his attention switches and a hand shoots out, pointing to Shelly. "You. The underdog that has been blessed to be the new face of this company. You make me sick." The Raw crowd begins to grow more to the boos as their hero is trashed by the words of the true Monster. "Unlike you, many people have had to work for their shots here. I have had to make every last opponent of mine in this company to the point of no return. It has burned a passion for destruction that I now urn for. I have had to use my brain, unlike you, to get my shot at the same title that you desire. I didn't win it. I can admit that my destruction wasn't enough to propel me to the sweet glory of a title victory in all my time here in WcW. Then, the WWE title reared it's head with the owner of Dolph Ziggler." Kane smiles that devilish smile. "Then I destroyed him and Shawn Michaels. So, you see, I have a strong fire that burns saying I need to make you hurt and tonight, I get my chance." Kane lets the mic slip down as the lights go out.

(Will continue whenever I feel like as Jericho because he no has cpu.)
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

Business as Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business as Normal   Business as Normal Empty1/9/2013, 8:30 am

so instead of hbk losing his smile does this mean hbk loses his boner? :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Business as Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business as Normal   Business as Normal Empty1/9/2013, 12:06 pm

Instantreaction wrote:
so instead of hbk losing his smile does this mean hbk loses his boner? :p

That's exactly what it means.

Glad you joined the fray in the promo Tyler and you had some great Kane dialogue. I thought when you picked Kane that you would have used Paul Bearer as your mouthpiece but it turns out you're making it work without him. You included all of the Kane "fire, souls damnation" stuff which is great and staying true to character.

{Official Grade}
4/5

I hope you stay champion for a while (unless of course I beat you Very Happy ) so I can see where WWE Champion Kane goes with his personality.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Business as Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business as Normal   Business as Normal Empty1/10/2013, 10:34 pm

I don't have the heart to try to replicate a Stunner promo. If someone else could close this out, that would be just peachy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Business as Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business as Normal   Business as Normal Empty

Back to top Go down

Business as Normal
Page 1 of 1