World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE royal rumble predictions.

Go down 
+4
RandyOrton
Heath Slater
Arch
Aaron
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

WWE royal rumble predictions. Empty
PostSubject: WWE royal rumble predictions.   WWE royal rumble predictions. Empty1/17/2013, 3:26 pm

Who do you guys think will win at the royal rumble?
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: WWE royal rumble predictions.   WWE royal rumble predictions. Empty1/17/2013, 3:37 pm

My mother-- Either the big Irish pale dude for a second year to make him seem amazingly up there in the main event, Randy Orton just because they want him at WM, or Ziggler 'cuz Vince doesn't know what to do with him still.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: WWE royal rumble predictions.   WWE royal rumble predictions. Empty1/17/2013, 4:30 pm

I wish I could go back to the time where I was a little kid and truly thought that anyone could win the Rumble. I remember when I sincerely thought Carlito was going to win without a doubt in my mind. Needless to say I was crushed lol.

I'm going to be there live (if I haven't bragged about it enough) so my wet dream is to have a totally unexpected win, but in reality it will probably be Cena, Sheamus, or Orton in that order.

My underdog prediction goes to Zack Ryder.
Back to top Go down
RandyOrton
RandyOrton

PostSubject: Re: WWE royal rumble predictions.   WWE royal rumble predictions. Empty1/17/2013, 4:34 pm

Totally jealous that you're going to see a Royal Rumble event LIVE!

I would love to see Ziggler enter early in the match and go to win the entire Rumble.

Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: WWE royal rumble predictions.   WWE royal rumble predictions. Empty1/17/2013, 5:04 pm

I think that someone will make a unexpected return. Just don't know who yet. Maybe the undertaker since he hasn't shown his face for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE royal rumble predictions.   WWE royal rumble predictions. Empty1/17/2013, 5:16 pm

I think Jack Swagger will win the rumble. Either that or Cody Rhodes plzzz
Back to top Go down
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

PostSubject: Re: WWE royal rumble predictions.   WWE royal rumble predictions. Empty1/17/2013, 5:46 pm

I have a feeling that Ziggler will pull a "Bulldog". By that i mean he will seem that he will go far in it and last the longest he will look like the clear winner..and then out of freaking nowhere Ryback or cena will win.

Second prediction..after Punk Loses to Rock he comes out and wins with the help of the shield and maybe a new member is added to the Shield..Kassius Ohno..wait..this is WWE..Orton will win..
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: WWE royal rumble predictions.   WWE royal rumble predictions. Empty1/17/2013, 5:51 pm

Well, I already have the strong filling that Cena will win for pretty boys pt. 2 at Mania but then again.... I hope Santino wins!

Now, in all the speculation of Taker returning at the Rumble..... Please.... No.....

I do not want him in any match with a current day superstar...... Just please don't make him go and brawl with Rock or whoever is the champion on Smackdown..... JUST NO. :'(
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: WWE royal rumble predictions.   WWE royal rumble predictions. Empty1/17/2013, 6:08 pm

As far as returns go, Mark Henry is at the top of my list. He is perfectly healthy now and has no reason not to come back unless WWE has nothing for him to do.

Some midcard guys like Shelton Benjamin or Chris Masters would be cool too. They have nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: WWE royal rumble predictions.   WWE royal rumble predictions. Empty1/17/2013, 7:41 pm

Henry was already supposed to be back by now. Really odd that he isn't.

Cena is winning but I can see WWE choosing someone that they are pushing but has yet to be truly "made" yet, so either Barrett, Rhodes, D-Bry, or Miz.

I would love it if Miz or D-Bry won. Anything beats LOLCENAWINS again...
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: WWE royal rumble predictions.   WWE royal rumble predictions. Empty1/19/2013, 10:23 am

i swear to god, if rock beats punk and Cena wins the RR you beat your ass im going to RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, i expect rock to beat punk sadly.... AUSTIN WILL BE IN THE RR that my prediction for dark horse

honestly... as a true guess we all should think cena... but since it got leaked cena would be the winner (just like what happened with Jerico last year) maybe WWE will change it up

if they decide to change it up i can only see, undertaker, ziggler, punk (after losing to rock), SCSA (if punk retains, maybe helps rock beat punk setting up 3 way dance at WM).... long shot the miz or.... CHRISTIAN RETURNS @RUMBLE and goes for WHC.... but big money says cena :/ twice in a lifetime here we come >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE royal rumble predictions.   WWE royal rumble predictions. Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE royal rumble predictions.
Page 1 of 1