World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Dashing Turn of Events.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Dashing Turn of Events. Empty
PostSubject: A Dashing Turn of Events.   A Dashing Turn of Events. Empty2/1/2013, 6:50 am

A Dashing Turn of Events. Tumblr_m5uiwezak61qlrs5eo2_250_zps58e2e83f

A Dashing Turn of Events. Tumblr_m5uiwezak61qlrs5eo3_250_zpsf94f3aa3

A Dashing Turn of Events. Tumblr_m5uiwezak61qlrs5eo4_250_zpse29c5d50

{Jerry Lawler}
What is he even doing here? Shouldn't he be on RAW?!

A Dashing Turn of Events. Tumblr_m5uiwezak61qlrs5eo5_250_zps6a6690ab

{Michael Cole}
King, he's clearly not well.. I doubt he even realises that this isn't RAW..

A Dashing Turn of Events. Tumblr_m5uiwezak61qlrs5eo6_250_zps08dfad3a

A Dashing Turn of Events. Tumblr_m5uiwezak61qlrs5eo7_250_zps880bce74

Cody Rhodes' entrance music hits as he comes out to his dashing entrance, the crowd boo him as he makes his way down to the ring strutting down the ramp. Cody runs up the steel steps and poses against the ropes before jumping into the ring and grabbing a mic from the announcer at ringside. Cody runs up to the ropes and raises the mic to his lips.

A Dashing Turn of Events. Normal_030_zps888fc362

{Cody Rhodes}
WHAT'S UP PHOENIX ARIZONAAAAAAH?!!!

There's a mixed reaction from the crowd as Cody goes for a cheap pop

A Dashing Turn of Events. Normal_032_zps7181b040

{Cody Rhodes}
I gotta tell you it feels great to be here tonight with all of you amazing fans at ringside. When I walked down that ramp and saw all of your smiling faces with your 'CR' T-Shirts and your stick-on mustaches it reminded me why I'm in this business, and that is to entertain every signle one of you! And I promise I'll never cease to do that, each and every night I'll come out here on Friday Night Smackdown and deliver a five star performance worthy of the price you pay for your tickets.

The crowd starts to warm to Cody with the cheers now outweighing the jeers.

A Dashing Turn of Events. Normal_038_zps065d0c3b

{Cody Rhodes}
What most of the superstars backstage don't seem to realise is that without the fans, there is no business. Without you, people like CM Punk and Matt Hardy would be lining up at the unemployment office picking up jobs at their local supermarkets. You fans are the heart and soul of wCw, and if we lose you, we lose everything.. Their selfish, ignorant minds don't seem to be able to comprehend that!

Cody lowers the mic and smiles as the crowd is cheering extatically now, but the arena suddenly falls quiet as the smile disappears from Cody's face and is replaced by a look of absolute terror as he looks to his right and lifts the mic back to his mouth.

A Dashing Turn of Events. Normal_036_zpsb181b3ef

{Cody Rhodes}
What do you mean? But I like being nice

Cody starts pacing around the ring

A Dashing Turn of Events. Normal_053_zpsa9dec24a
{Cody Rhodes}
I just, I just want to do all that I can to make this night the greatest night it could possibly be...

Cody stops in his tracks and his voice becomes more high pitched

A Dashing Turn of Events. Normal_052_zps2a6b727d

{Cody Rhodes}
I'm sorry that you feel that way.. Please don't yell, it upsets me..

Cody wipes his eyes as he stands in one spot, he then lifts his mic to his face and his eyes fill with hope as he ends his conversation with... someone..

A Dashing Turn of Events. Normal_043_zps0e168193

{Cody Rhodes}
I'll bring you around, I swear if it's the last thing I do, I'll prove to you that I can be just as good as Cody is, I'll prove to you that I'm not the weaker link.. I have to.. I can't live without your approval.. I just can't!

Cody tries desperately to hide the tears strolling down his face as he finishes his sentence, he drops his mic and rolls out of the ring, running up the ramp trying to hold back his tears as his entrance music hits leaving the fans and commentators in complete shock at his behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A Dashing Turn of Events.   A Dashing Turn of Events. Empty2/1/2013, 8:05 pm

Alright, from what I am told I grade these things now.... So, here goes!

In all actuality, I rather enjoyed this promo. The crazy side of Cody amused me and made me laugh. There were a few spelling errors here and there along with the intro. You put pretty pictures of your entrance then told us he was coming out.... It threw me off. Next time, try to put the entrance with the pictures rather than after them! Besides that, I loved it!

I am going with giving you a strong 4 points. Take it! I mean it! It's a gift for all your work on the promo! Smile
Back to top Go down
RandyOrton
RandyOrton

PostSubject: Re: A Dashing Turn of Events.   A Dashing Turn of Events. Empty2/1/2013, 8:06 pm

Amazing use of GIF and IMG files.....It brought a lot of life to your promo.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A Dashing Turn of Events.   A Dashing Turn of Events. Empty2/1/2013, 8:14 pm

I agree with him. Thanks for adding what I missed out on my post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dashing Turn of Events.   A Dashing Turn of Events. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dashing Turn of Events.
Page 1 of 1