World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trapped with a monster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustin
Dustin

Trapped with a monster Empty
PostSubject: Trapped with a monster   Trapped with a monster Empty2/16/2013, 4:29 am

Matt Morgan enters the ring and motion to the staff for a microphone. Matt
gets ready to speak until

Trapped with a monster IMG_20130212_023051_zps98e047a1
{Crowd}
RYBACK RYBACK RYBACK!

Trapped with a monster IMG_20130206_010746_zps82f0ee66
{Matt Morgan}
Ok fine fine fine your right go ahead chant Ryback yes he beat the
blueprint on a mere technailty my foot was clearly under the rope.But thats
fine thats not the reason im out here ill get back to that situation. The
real reason im out here is the chamber.In a few short days 5 other men will
be locked into the chamber with the blueprint.After what has transpired in
the past week I am in a very sour mood and i feel very bad for the others
members of the chamber.There will be no mercy rule implied I plan on
dealing out unimaginable amounts of pain.This chamber for me isnt about a
win or a lose its for me to let everyone feel the amount of pain flowing
through my body after letting a tune up match end on a negative note.All i
see is red the amount of anger i posess is not something that can be
measured to be honest I dont know if i will be able to hold this until the
chamber. The blueprint can not and will not be held responsible for
anything that happens. If anyone plans on getting in my way.

Matt Morgan pauses for a moment as a very serious look comes across his
face.

Trapped with a monster IMG_20130206_004000_zpsda2bef42
{Matt Morgan}
Now on to you ryback, you must have been wearing your lucky wrestling gear.
Take that win and go ahead and make a plaque of it because a sly win like
that will never happen again. The blueprint had a small moment where you
caught him off guard. But you can rest assure that something like that will
never happen again I have refocused myself and i am 100 percent business
and i refused to be mocked or messed with. Once this sunday passes and the
chamber is in the rear view just remember I never forget anything, and im
coming for you.I know the truth our match at the main event was a mere
fluke, There is no way you could possibly do such a thing again I'm a major
leaguer and your a mere triple a fill in and don't you ever forget it.

Matt Morgan slams the mix to the ground and makes.His way down the ramp

Trapped with a monster IMG_20130131_202426_zps4f63adb5

Michael Cole: Each and every time I see this guy i swear he just gets that much more intimidating.

Jerry Lawler: You arent kidding one bit cole. And after the look of pure determination in his face tonight i'd hate to be anyone in his way. This man is the epitome of all business no messing around.

Michael Cole: I just cant believe he addressed Ryback with the chamber being so close. This man really has no fear.

Jerry Lawler: Well Cole when you look like that and considering his track record nothing or no one is worth worrying about.

TBC by ryback only

Back to top Go down
Ryback
Ryback

PostSubject: Re: Trapped with a monster   Trapped with a monster Empty2/16/2013, 1:38 pm

lol liked it~ryback
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Trapped with a monster   Trapped with a monster Empty2/16/2013, 1:41 pm

If you would like to respond ur free to
Back to top Go down
Ryback
Ryback

PostSubject: Re: Trapped with a monster   Trapped with a monster Empty2/16/2013, 3:52 pm

RYBACK MARCHES HIS WAY DOWN TO THE RING

Trapped with a monster Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKGDoYguqjOOVdugW-ZhjmlE3_Op2t5Dl4jYGx63zdthqnfRA3jg

RYBACK

MATT MORGAN YOU WANT TO COME OUT HERE AND SAY I WAS LUCKY,YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS LUCKY,I AM NOT IN THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER,I WOULD HAVE TORN YOU TO SHREDS.I WILL DEMOLISH ANYONE WHO STEPS IN MY WAY.ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW,I CHALLENGE YOU TO AN EXTREME RULES AND WE WILL SEE WHO IS THE LUCKY ONE.

RYBACK STARTS THE CHANTS.

Trapped with a monster Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzkU0TogFeYttEwLYHQUX_aMIhJEJB_qeiHAaO6R9JNOMxQHeN
FEED ME MORE FEED ME MORE FEED ME MORE
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Trapped with a monster   Trapped with a monster Empty2/16/2013, 5:50 pm

Trapped with a monster IMG_20130216_153321_zps808d6502
Ryback continues to play to the crowd as his music starts to play screaming.

FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE!

Trapped with a monster 1359673604853_zpsef38d43e
{Matt Morgan}
No!No!No! stop that music right now. The music stops as Matt Morgan stares a deep hole in Ryback. This whole thing your doing.... whatever this is will not be happening. Maybe your still on your high from your fluke win on Main Event but let me bring you back down to reality. I dont know where you get off on interrupting someone like myself. The truth of the matter is you have one win here in WCW. So i dont know how you could possibly think you have the right to even be in the same ring as me. And as far as you being a part of the chamber match thats the funniest thing i have heard in months.

Trapped with a monster IMG_20130131_183544_zps2c6fea59
{Matt Morgan}
The fact that you have a contract here is a mere gift from Vince. You should be in the back praising him, not sticking your nose where it doesnt belong. Matt Morgan takes a few steps towards Ryback as his posture becomes even more intense. To be quite honest you out here interrupting me really makes me feel disrespected. And if you had a brain what so ever you would know thats the last thing you would ever want to do is disrespect me. Once someone teaches your over juiced illiterate ass how to read I would go ahead and look at my path of destruction. Matt Morgan takes two more steps towards Ryback as does Ryback stepping towards Matt Morgan. As for your little half hearted challenge why would I even wait for monday when I can easily take care of you in a mere minutes. Morgan and Ryback both take steps forward as they are now nose to nose both exchanging intense words.

until.......

TBC BY VINCE OR PAUL HEYMAN
Back to top Go down
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon

PostSubject: Re: Trapped with a monster   Trapped with a monster Empty2/17/2013, 2:05 am

Stephanie McMahon comes from behind the screen and begins to talk.

Trapped with a monster Stephanie-mcmahon--large-msg-122706924783

Sorry Guys but my father couldn't be here tonight, but as the Executive Vice President I'm in charge. Now there will not be any physical actions between you two tonight. Now I like the fact that you Matt is calling out a superstar from the Raw brand, and as always this is a entertainment business

Now morgan wants an extreme rules match for this Monday night raw, but sad to say that will not happen. Instead of Monday night raw, how about at the grandest stage of all..... Wrestlemania.

(Crowd goes wild)

Oh an wait, how about we spice things up, It won't just be an extreme rules match, It will be an "Best out of three, Falls Count Anywhere Extreme Rules Match"

Enjoy your night gentleman..

Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Trapped with a monster   Trapped with a monster Empty2/17/2013, 1:01 pm

Hi guys! Let's cut the foreplay and get to the grades!

I actually really like you as Morgan. It amuses me because it is actually a heel kind of thing to go on about how they lost to small mistakes from some outside forces. Ryback, good job getting your point across with Morgan. Maybe you guys can feud to Mania if Morgan doesn't win here tonight. I would personally want to watch that.

The grades.

Morgan: 4/5

Ryback 3/5

Ryback: It is more of the same thing from the other promo. Really just need to color code it. Also, the full caps lock thing is kind of taking away from your promo but other than that, big improvement compared to the other promo. May I also add that in this promo.... You get the crowd hyped.... Though.... You kind of just wanted to team with a heel. Kind of off setting. I would figure out what you want to do there. Haven't seen anyone try to do a heel Ryback. Would be different.

Morgan: Like I said, I really liked it but there is no such thing as perfect. You had some more punctuation errors in this promo and that is honestly what kept it from being a 5/5. You have been promoing every week and I am glad to see so much activity but please make sure that you don't burn yourself out on the promos! I want to see you go for months with creative juices but if you toss them all on the table now your bag might be empty! Maybe not! It's all up to you!

Hope you guys enjoyed!
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Trapped with a monster   Trapped with a monster Empty2/17/2013, 1:35 pm

I'm extremely passionate about wrestling and being a super heel comes extremely easy as long as I continue to be in matches and have a basic road map for Morgan I'll never wear out and I'm extremely creative
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped with a monster   Trapped with a monster Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped with a monster
Page 1 of 1