World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Monster Rise From The East.......

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Monster Rise From The East....... Empty
PostSubject: A Monster Rise From The East.......   A Monster Rise From The East....... Empty5/31/2012, 9:12 pm

(The screen fills with a tribute Video to Big Van Vader from Japan. In Japan, Vader is consider, pound for Pound, one of the top "gaijin" (American) performers to ever step foot into rings of of the Far East.)

(Following the video, we fade into an empty locker room as the camera pans the area. Suddenly we see Vader, with his head hung low, not facing the camera, almost as if he doesn't even notice the camera man lugging the large piece of equipment into the locker room but then we hear Vad begin to speak...)

"We have you been Vader? That is the question on the lips of every member of the WCW Universe lately. I hear things like Your Here than your gone....what gives? Where have I been? Where Have I Been!?! I have always been here, brotha! Vader may take an occasional trip to Japan, not out of necessity or obligation. I simply go because in Japan.....Vader...is...a...GOD! Yet in the WCW....i am treated like an after thought...like I don't exist...a big ol' pushover....

(Vader raises his head to make eye contact with the camera. His face is beat red with rage, he stares intently into the camera.....)

"I am not Mr. Nice Guy...I am a Monster....no...NO...I AM THE MONSTER OF WCW!!!! I AM THE MAN! I AM THE MASTER OF THE POWER BOMB! I WILL DESTROY WHOEVER GETS IN MY WAY! EDGE! ORTON! DX! CENA! WHOEVER! Do you know what time it is, brotha'? IT'S VADER TIME...and Vader Time is going to get a hell of a lot more VIOLENT! *HOUGH* *HOUGH* *HOUGH* *HOUGH*"

A Monster Rise From The East....... Vlcsnap-2011-01-25-04h40m00s243
Back to top Go down

A Monster Rise From The East....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Monster Rise From The East.......   A Monster Rise From The East....... Empty6/1/2012, 12:33 am

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Vader - Pretty intense promo, Wish he would have done more in the locker room but you're dialogue set the mood for the promo and how Vader is going to compete from then on. Good characterization and I can't wait to see you in action again. 4sp
Back to top Go down

A Monster Rise From The East.......
Page 1 of 1